“Cure for the burger munchies”

Bend Burger Company
Ranked #43 of 462 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife had the rare burger munchies and this place more than hit the spot. Tasty burgers and fries nice atmosphere delivered by friendly staff. You will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Bend Burger Company

Reviewed May 13, 2014

It is a great place to get a small burger with fries and a beer. Dog friendly too. We always eat here t least once when we are Sunriver. Right at Drake Park. You can sit outside with your dog.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We enjoyed a great burger lunch at this little cafe in downtown Bend.
My husband had the burger with german sausage and I had the black bean burger - both were very tastey. The fries were homemade and perfect.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Best food I ever ate I had the broken top and it was the beats thing ever and those milk shakes are out of this world.

Don't think I can eat diner

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Went to Bend Burger CO last night. Had one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Home made fries very good with their fry sauce. Service was great wait time short. Would recommend this place to any one that likes good burgers