“Amazing Happy Hour!”

10 Below Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
10 Below Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 456 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota Ave & Lava Road
Description: Serving Urban - Organic Cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Ask about our Happy Hour specials.Supporting the increasingly popular sustainable food movement, we prepare all our creations using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, complementing our meals with fine wines and a variety of beers from Northwest wineries and local breweries.
Bend, Oregon, United States
“Amazing Happy Hour!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I've lived in Bend my entire life and find it hard to believe I'd missed this gem.

10 Below offers 2 happy hrs, your typical 'early' 6-8pm, and a late happy hour, from 9pm to 11pm. On Friday night, work tends to keep me late, so this was great for me. Bend tends to roll up the sidewalks at 9:00 pm, so it was a surprise to find someplace open other than fast food.

Granted, their prices for the entrée menu are pretty pricey, but they do serve filet mignon and the like. For what they serve, they are actually well priced.

What surprised me was their amazing prices for happy hour. My boyfriend and I each had a happy hour drink and we shared four of the happy hour appetizers. Our check was a grand total of $28.00, not including tip. That's it!

The service was great; the people were professional yet talkative and friendly. They kept the food (and if we wanted more, drinks) coming, were very helpful regarding recommendations, and even though the place was hopping on that Friday night, they made it a point to check in on us frequently.

I loved the decor; it had a very sleek and modern feel but with a wild-west spin, (shiny white-painted deer antlers incorporating the light bulbs for the chandeliers/light fixtures, 'floral' print...well...sort of floral). Black and white, shades of grey, and muted lime green accents, 10 Below was bold but not over the top. Oh, and I never wanted to get out of that chair! PLUSH seating!

We will definitely be returning to 10 Below!

• Visited September 2013

Bend, Oregon
“Great for Drinks, Bad for Food”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The drink menu is fun and it's worth going to 10 Below if you want a great happy hour or if you're on a date. I really dislike the food because it's too off/different/creative for my taste. I have been here for Easter Brunch (buffet) and I thought if I could pick out my own food it would be better, but I still didn't like it. I have also been here for lunch and had breakfast and dinner room service through the hotel and I've finally learned my lesson. I just don't like their food.

I tried absinthe for the first time here......what a GREAT presentation! It was a fun experience. I would definitely come back for drinks, but not for a meal.

Visited August 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Oxford Restaurant Ten Below Slips Below Par”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

While not staying at the hotel, last summer (2012) we dined at 10 Below about a dozen times over two months in Bend. This summer we dined there three times and likely won't return. The chef from last year apparently left for another property, and on a recent Friday night they offered no specials and were out of two out of 12 entrees. On two other visits again no specials and out of entrees. Food quality has slipped a notch and there are now better choices in Bend for sure.

1 Thank shinyroad
Bellevue, WA
“Good food, terrific service”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Staying at The Oxford, we went downstairs for a light dinner and wound up sitting in the bar area. Lots of good, positive energy throughout the place. The appetizers/small plates we had were good with definitely fresh ingredients. But the highlight was the bartender/waitress/do-everything Brittnie. She was as good as it gets. Made nice drinks and provided excellent service, including solid recommendations on what to try and what to avoid.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank grahamc100
Sunriver, Oregon
“Great food, reasonably priced, fun atmosphere!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I took my mother, daughter and 2 granddaughters there for lunch and we had a great experience. The atmosphere is different and so fun. The menu had a variety of unique offerings, the food arrived and it was a joy to see and enjoy, and the price was extremely reasonable. That's a delightful opportunity that should be enjoyed by everyone!!!! We all highly recommend 10 Below.

• Visited July 2013