“Best. Food. Ever.”

Spork
Ranked #5 of 466 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Gourmet Food Cart . Delightful!
Reviewed September 3, 2014

I was visiting my friend in Bend, and she said we have to go to Spork for dinner. We went, totally packed but found a table. We ordered the spicy chicken with cucumber salad and a dish not on the menu. That would be the corn, smothered in crema, cotija cheese, cilantro, chili pepper and I don't know what else. All I know is it was a flavor explosion! My only regret is I was too full for dessert, which looked great.....

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Went here on the recommendation of someone that lives in Bend and she has made the Christmas card list. The food here was excellent. Full of flavor and unique ingredients. If you are looking for an amazing veggie/vegan menu I would argue you won't find a better place than this.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I'm a picky eater but was able to find something to order on their eclectic menu. Wow, was I ever impressed!! The food was awesome!! This little place looks run-of-the-mill from the street, as the expansive windows are tinted and you can't see the herds of people that have flocked here. But open the doors and prepare to be impressed. Will definitely return!!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Discovered Spork a few years ago at Bite-Of-Bend; had the best piece of corn we've ever tasted so we decided to try the actual restaurant the next time we were in Bend and it was equally satisfying. The 4 or 5 times we've been there, the food is always fresh and cooked perfectly. My favorite is this green curry and coconut soup with rice which I eventually put my spoon down and just hold the bowl to my face while I guzzle it uncontrollably. It's freakin delicious. I had some noodle bowl with a meatball in it last time I was there and again, it's always good, anything we have tried. I hope they never stray from what they're doing because it's perfect. Definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank someguysreview
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

When you walk in to this restaurant you will immediately notice all of the flavorful smells. The very creative dishes will have you wondering which item to choose. My all-time favorite on the menu is the rice bowl with tofu and cucumber salad. I have had this at least eight different occasions. I guess I'm going to have to branch out and try other dishes. I know I won't be disappointed. Come here again and again.