“Busy place but worth the wait”
Review of 10 Barrel Brewpub

10 Barrel Brewpub
Ranked #6 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

On a busy Tuesday night, we decided to head down to 10 Barrel to give it a try. Once we arrived, we were advised of a 45 minute wait. While we waited, we sampled several of 10 Barrel's beers, all of which were great. Right by the bar, is an outdoor garage seating area where you can walk up and drink.

After the wait was over, we were seated at a long communal table big enough for 6-8 people easily. The staff quickly refilled our drinks and gave us a rundown of the menu.

I ended up with the BBQ Pork which was outstanding. A few of us tried the pizza which I would be back for in a heartbeat.

Top notch food to go with the beer is enough to ask for. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I must have been here on a bad night. Have no idea why this is rated so highly. The staff seemed disinterested in serving, the food was ok. The outside fire was nice as was the outside bar. They make one of my favorite beers. The restaurant was a letdown.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We had to wait for a table and wait for our food. And it was well worth it.

The beer is good, interesting variety and the sampler had 10 beers, not 6 like some places.

Gluten Free options and healthy choices on the menu.
Definitely will be going there again!!

We wanted to sit outside, and so did everyone else. So we took the first table available, which was inside.

Good food and good beer, can't go wrong!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

After months of trying to find a time when the outside seating was not completely full we were able to find a "slot" in the outside seating area. The bad thing was we had to share a table and the other party had to be ok with our dogs. That worked out ok so we all sat down on a wonderfully warm afternoon. Our server was quick to get us menus and take our drink order, but had to be reminded that we were sharing a table and not the tab (she didn't ask). We ordered a beer to share and a veggie pizza. The beer came quickly and it was fantastic. I was not keen on sharing a table as conversation was too easily overheard so had to be kept general in nature. While waiting for our food multiple servers and buss persons came by and commented on our "great" dogs, which also included petting them. My first question from those encounters was...did they wash their hands after petting our dogs (and other dogs)? I had to wonder since the servers were pretty swamped taking and delivering orders. This is the problem with restaurants that allow dogs. I personally feel food servers should not handle the dogs...period! The pizza was above average in size and flavor and the cost was reasonable. Overall, our experience was good and we will come again, but I will be asking my server if she has washed her hands since handling somebody's pet. I will probably leave our dogs at home as there were too many dogs and it became a struggle to keep our dogs settled.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We've enjoyed meals here twice, once outside by the fire during the day, and the other inside at night; both during the winter. On a Monday night, we arrived to a PACKED, jovial crowd, but there was an available table for two, so we were seated immediately. Actually this is a long, family-style table that is a bit wide for a quiet conversation. With the noise level, and distance, you really have to speak loudly and clearly to be heard across the table, especially with an aging parent. Outside is quieter, so long as you bring a warm jacket. The service was very friendly and prompt. My dad had the lamb burger, which he tried to pick up, but the bun was no match for the huge burger and it quickly disintegrated. He happily finished his meal with his knife and fork. My reuben was delicious, but with too much bread, so I ate it open-faced. Beer is excellent and my dad enjoyed his cocktail. We will be back.