4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$257
Orbitz.com$257
Priceline$257
Hotels.com$257
Official Hotel$257
FindHotel$257
1,616 results
All reviews downtown bend pillow menu french press beautiful hotel heart of downtown drake park favorite hotel ground coffee the location is perfect beautiful room visiting bend rooms are large central oregon valet jason amenities pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2020

The sun was out and Bend was beautiful. The hotel staff greeted me when I arrived with warm cookies on hand. When I came back from dinner their was whiskey tasting in the lobby. What a great experience. The staff were friendly and every detail was considered.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Oxford Corporate, Owner at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2020

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our famous Bend sunshine was on full display for you! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed February 27, 2020

Exceptional hotel, from the beautiful rooms, location, superb service, excellent brunch, to the extra friendly valet staff and wonderful roof top gym, sauna & steam room! The in room french press with fresh coffee grounds and our pillow choice! Wonderful hotel!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Bend.

Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

The Oxford is the only hotel I will ever stay at in Bend. I work in luxury hospitality and the attention to detail in their service never ceases to amaze me. Whether it’s on the front drive, concierge desk, or 10 Below, everything is always on point and their staff is so accommodating.

Sol was really helpful during the reservation process and made me feel like a VIP. The moment we walked through the front door the concierge team already had our reservation pulled up and was welcoming us back by name. That seriously blew me away.

We visited 10 Below a couple times during our stay and the staff also exceeded expectations there. The food was great and portions were very generous.

Overall The Oxford hits all the marks. Great product, amazing staff, and impeccable service. Once you stay here you’ll be hooked.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
OxfordCollection, Manager at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of our Hotel and restaurant, 10below! We are delighted to hear from a colleague in the hospitality industry and are so pleased that we're your choice when you come to Bend. We will definitely share your feedback with Sol and the rest of our team, we know it will make their day, too. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 2, 2020

Stayed here one night but the friendliness, efficiency and welcoming attitude wasn’t just one person, it was every part of this hotel. From the pickup at RDM and back in a Tesla, to the attention upon check in and the staff at every corner willing to make this a superior experience. I’ll be back!

Date of stay: January 2020
OxfordCollection, Manager at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2020

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2020

This place is the best! They go above and beyond! Their rooms are huge with 2 TVs and a sofa! They are so accommodating, they even brought me snacks at no charge when I arrived.
I have stayed there a few time and every time I enjoy staying there! The highlight of my business trips! I will be back again!

Date of stay: January 2020