Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$157
Cascade Lodge(Bend)(Great Value!)
$119
$267
$260
Doubletree.com
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$124
Hampton.com
$189
$151
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
Holiday Inn Express Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$162
1,358 results
All reviewspillow menufrench pressdowntown bendboutique hotelturn down serviceheart of downtownsteam roomfantastic hotelthe lower leveltop floorthe location is perfectground coffeesitting areabeautiful roomdrake parkbusiness tripfitness center
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The Oxford is definitely the nicest hotel in town, and it has the BEST location. If you have a car, they'll valet it for you, which is nice because parking can be terrible! If you don't have a car, you can walk everywhere you need to go downtown; there are plenty of shops, restaurants and entertainment within blocks. The room furnishings are very high-end and modern. The amenities in the bathroom are all DANI brand and are soooo nice. The only downfall is if you're a fan of room service. The food all comes from the restaurant beneath the hotel, 10 Below. I'm not a fan. In my opinion, everything there is "weird." I ordered a grilled cheese and fries for dinner and it wasn't what I was expecting or wanted. I got an omelette and potatoes for breakfast and that wasn't good either. Maybe my palate is too unsophisticated....however if you're interested in happy hour, definitely head down there for some fun and interesting drinks.

Room Tip: If you are in town for the 4th of July Pet Parade, ask for a room with a balcony facing the street and you can see everything from your room (plus you can head up to the roof of the parking structure and watch the fireworks later).
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I came to stay for only a night, then extended through Sunday this past weekend. I was overshelmed with how accommodating and the kind the staff here were. They parked my huge van I was traveling in out front because it was too big for the garage, sent a guitar to my room to play while I was there, gave me a bike to ride around town (though you hardly needed it, the location was absolutely perfect for walking anywhere), shuttled me around to an appointment I had in town, and the list goes on. All of this out of ther kindness and hospitality, no charge. I am particularly grateful to the valets, who were so nice and couldn't have been more helpful in showing me around, and checking up on my stay all weekend. And Brian the concierge, from Austin, was super helpful also.

I will absolutely stay here again, and Bend will always mean that much more to me because of the Oxford, the happiest place I've stumbled on so far on this journey across the country.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank jfrancis88
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff's philosophy is simple, to do whatever it takes to make sure you have the best experience ever. From James, who took care of our travel needs, to Louisa who set up appointments for us, the staff were excellent.

There is a shuttle that drives you out and picks you up, which meant that I could go trail horse riding while my husband went mountain biking, and we knew we could just call the hotel and they would come pick us up.

The rooms are beautifully styled and the hotel just beautifully modern and stylish. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

What a remarkable hotel! The staff simply could not be more sincerely friendly, accommodating, and helpful. The hotel itself is very comfortable, clean, modern, but cozy. We had a great suite on the 5th floor overlooking the street. Very quiet, slept great. The hotel is perfectly located downtown, very easy walking distance to the river, restaurants, bars, etc. This ranks with the very best hotels I've EVER stayed in. I don't just want to stay here again, I want to live here. Don't miss it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ex-LA
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Warm and modern, clean, convenient, friendly helpful staff, nice-sized room (the Oxford Studio), great downtown location. I really can't even find any constructive criticism to offer. As an eco hotel, I compared it to Hotel Terra in Teton Village, WY, where we stayed a month ago. The Oxford's rooms are much larger and more comfortable.

What's to love --

-- some rooms have balconies, which is nice. As a trade off for getting a balcony, we ended up on a lower floor than I hoped - on second floor, room 204. The hotel was full so couldn't move. I was concerned about street noise and lack of view (just could see the other businesses across the street. But it was actually quite charming to hear the voices of people at the coffee shop or restaurant across the street. And there is almost no traffic on Minnesota Street, which our room fronted. So, while a view of the mountains would have been nice too, I found myself not missing it. Plus, you should not be sitting in your room too much - too much to do in Bend! But consider whether you want a view and if so, request it (the reservations website takes special requests, but it seems like you get 1 of yours, not all of them....)

-- kitchen units with sleek wood cabinets, stainless dishwasher, small fridge, French Press coffee, microwave. Table with 2 chairs plus couch.

-- some dog friendly rooms (they supply dog beds too!)

-- helpful advice from front desk (e.g., hikes, places to eat)

-- SUPER FRIENDLY valets (but you can park in the next door garage free on weekends and save the $12.50 a night, although that isn't that much for unlimited in and out valet)

-- nice sized bathroom in Studio, separate tub and shower, separate toilet room. Really nice design on the shower with the tile and glass.

-- huge fitness center with probably the best view in the hotel, sauna, steam room. Although I wonder why anyone would use it with all the outdoor activities available.

-- Good coffee shop across the street (Thump) and 2 places to buy wine within a block

-- Walking distance to many good restaurants

What Oxford could consider doing --

-- adding a small table to the balcony (nice to have chairs, but where to put the wine glasses?)

-- more soundproofing between floors. The first two nights, no noise at all. But then Buffalo apparently moved in above us. Luckily, they checked out after one night.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple