The Oxford Hotel
Holiday Motel(Bend)(Great Value!)
$99
Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$198
Cascade Lodge(Bend)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$169
ComfortInn
$234
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$299
$254
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$199
La Quinta
$296
$152
1,326 results
All reviewspillow menufrench pressdowntown bendboutique hotelturn down serviceheart of downtownsteam roomamazing hotelthe entire staffthe lower leveltop floorthe location is perfectsitting areabeautiful roomdrake parkfitness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Upon arrival we were greeted into a wonderfully inviting, yet cozy lobby. The decor through out was very tasteful and interesting. You can see there was alot of thought put into it, with attention to detail. Our room was not what we had requested and the hotel staff immediately made it right. We dined in for dinner, which included some very nice service from our waiter. The meal itself was "okay", but with all the great restaurants in the area, next time we'll dine out. It is quite modern, but not in the typical way which is often not inviting... the room itself very comfortable with a luxorious feel. Look forward to going back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Roadrunner1979
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The Oxford is a very nice boutique hotel in downtown Bend. Very clean, very spacious rooms with a great bed / large modern bathroom / all amenities, great and friendly service and a cool bar/restaurant in the basement. Definitely a great way to spend a night or more in style in this wonderful town close to Mt Bachelor, which was visible from our room (in the distance). Street or garage parking avail.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is our second trip to this wonderful property and we are already planning for next year. Todd, the bellman, remembered us from last year and made extra efforts our entire visit to make us feel welcome and special. We are in the hotel business so we really appreciate a staff that makes you feel hosted rather than just serviced. The entire staff was top notch!!
The property in beautiful and the decor is a great mix of chic and comfortable. The rooms are very spacious and the location downtown is close to all the great shops and restaurants.
This is the place in Bend.......period!!

Room Tip: Spend the extra money and get a suite. # 701 is corner suite with great views and light. This room also has a steam shower and soaking tub........ perfect after a long day of skiing or hiking.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had a great two night stay at the Oxford. The decor is among the best in Oregon, very fresh and of-the-moment. We love modern style hotels and enjoyed this immensely. We stayed in a king suite, a more standard room I think. It was large, two tvs, a really comfy throw blanket, an incredible view of the mountains, and a luxurious bathroom with shower and separate tub.

Cons:
The bed was a bit squishy for my taste.

My husband was bothered by the shoddy trim work around the bathroom doors. I have to admit, he is a cabinet maker and quite fussy, but you could see nails poking out all around and into dry wall-not great for a luxury place.

The heater came on and off all night and it was so loud, it woke me up every time. I'm a super light sleeper and I usually bring ear plugs. Definitely a must if you sleep light.

Pros:

I love that there is a french press with fresh local coffee in the room. There is also a good brand of tea, honey sticks and raw sugar

Great hot tub and workout room, although we can't figure out why the hot tub wasn't placed near the window with a mountain view...

Downtown location is fantastic, near all the great restaurants and coffee shops.

VERY friendly and helpful staff. I also like the less stuffy check in area with low desks and chairs. It reminded me of a boutique hotel in Paris we stayed in 5 years ago.

Parking is easy with the parking garage so close. On street parking is free overnight.

There is a restaurant downstairs which we did not try, but will go for next time. We met and talked to a local foodie at another restaurant and he highly recommended it for a cozy chilled out dinner.

We will stay again for sure!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wanderingmama
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I recently spent four days here; my husband in search of skiing somewhere on the west coast and a family visit for myself and our two big dogs. We found the rooms to be very comfortable, ( loved the organic latex mattress ), and clean with all of the necessary eco friendly amenities. The coffee in the rooms was very good and a treat to have a french press! I also really appreciated the refill bottles instead of the waste of all of the tiny bottles. Finally guilt free shampooing! The staff deserve particular mention as they were some of the best I've ever encountered in my travels. They made us feel very welcome with our dogs and were very generous with their pets and treats. The food and service in restaurant were both very good! The food was simple but the quality was fresh and the flavors perfect. I do agree with a few of the other reviewers in that the appetizers were very small. Each one is about the size of a typical amuse bouche for two. But the dinner was a normal to large portion. There was even enough to take a bit back for the pooches. And a big thanks to Todd who was kind enough to store our Thule cargo box in the PR closet so we didn't have to drive around with it on the back of the car for the four days. I would highly recommend this hotel and plan to return (even if it refuses to snow on the west coast!).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family