The Oxford Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$189
GardenInn.com
$197
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Riverhouse on the Deschutes(Bend)
$229
$152
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$219
$210
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$189
$151
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$139
$135
1,325 results
All reviewspillow menufrench pressdowntown bendboutique hotelturn down serviceheart of downtownsteam roomamazing hotelthe entire staffthe lower leveltop floorthe location is perfectsitting areabeautiful roomdrake parkfitness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed January 9, 2012

A great experience overall. The valet (Todd) was extremely polite, helpful and friendly. Front desk staff was equally as friendly, but not in an overbearing way. The decor and design of the rooms is great, dark woods, browns and blue, everything very new and clean. A little on the expensive side, but mostly worth it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

After returning from a "locals" weekend stay, I thought to myself "This may be my first 5 star review of a hotel". When I logged in and saw how highly rated this place was, it just confirmed it. I have been fortunate enough to stay in some high end places in the US, mostly for business but some for pleasure. This place ranks right up there! The accommodations are very nice and the service is first rate. As a local, it really surprised me to have such a great place in my back yard. We will be back again!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Warm, friendly service accompanied by great rooms. I've stayed in every manner of room at this hotel and all have been consistently good. Fresh, local ground coffee, french press, large 2-person tub, great color scheme and design, usually 2 flat screen TV's, complimentary HDMI cable and dashboard for all sorts of hookups.

This hotel is especially dog friendly as the staff is extraordinarily receptive to dogs, the bellmen are all extremely helpful and courteous. This hotel feels like a home away from home, service is that warm.

Location is the best in town, literally in the heart of the downtown area.

If I had to nitpick, I'd say the water pressure for the bathroom sink is severely lacking. Takes at least a minute for hot water to arrive as a result. And the towels could be a bit softer.

I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite if you can. They're worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Greeted out front as soon as we pulled up, the valet/bellman was friendly and eager to help. However, when I walked into the lobby, I didn't know where to check in as there was no counter. There was someone on the phone at a desk in the corner but I was not greeted by anyone. The valet came in and told me to check in with the lady on the phone. When she finally finished her conversation, she checked me in.

The best part of our stay was when we entered the room. Wow! I was so impressed with the space, the furniture, the bathroom - it was absolutely gorgeous. I can say without hesitation that it is the most beautiful room in which I've stayed. Every little detail was well thought out from the white leather sofa to the fish tank (or fireplace) video on TV to the Dani products in the bathroom.

The bed was comfortable and they offered a pillow menu. We were on the 7th floor and it was very quiet - although, I think there was only one other guest on that floor. They had turndown service and left little chocolate mint bars from the local candy store, Goody's. The kitchen area had a fridge and a french coffee press plus freshly ground coffee that smelled fabulous when I walked past.

The location is great for access to downtown restaurants and shopping. Parking is easy and cheap. We enjoyed our evening and slept well. We slept late the next morning and were never disturbed by housekeeping or other guests. That ended the best part of our stay.

The "rainshower" showerhead was so clogged with minerals that it barely emitted enough water to rinse soap from body or hair. The holes that were still open squirted tiny streams of water in every direction. I decided I would wait and shower at home the next day rather than try that again.

I will say that the bathroom was large, had a separate room for the toilet and had a big jacuzzi tub. Other than the shower head, I was in love with the bathroom.

When we left the room, I placed the card on the bed requesting that the linens be changed but they were not changed. In fact, the housekeeper just pulled the comforter up, replaced the pillows and didn't even straighten the sheets.

We ate dinner the second night at the hotel restaurant which I will also review (10 Below).

Upon checkout, I told the clerk about the dirty linens and shower head and she said she'd make a note of it but did not offer any consolation.

To me, it seems like someone had big dreams and goals to create this wonderful lodging experience; they built it, furnished it beautifully and paid strict attention to every detail then lost interest, walked away and never looked back. It's too bad because it really is the perfect facility in the perfect location - they just need to operate it in the same manner.

I would not stay here again unless I was sure it was going to be a perfect experience. For the price, I would not expect anything less.

Room Tip: While the hotel is in the middle of Downtown, the streets are fairly quiet so I think you would be happy in any location. We had a view to the south which was mostly the tops of buildings. A view to the west might provide a mountain view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
WesternTrvlr, Manager at The Oxford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to deliver an exceptional lodging experience for each guest and apologize that your stay did not meet our standards. Oxford Hotel Group owns and operates each of our 17 hotels, with active involvement in daily operations. Rest assured that your comments have been viewed by senior management and that we will investigate and resolve the issues you outlined. Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

An amazing hotel. Location is great in centre of downtown. Beds were sooo.. comfortable. Room was very nicely decorated and loved the desk area. Bathroom little lacking in counter space and small shower, but customer service was over the top. Only suggestion.. relocate weight machine in exercise room, so it's not over a guest room. Very noisy at 7am in the morning.

Room Tip: If your room is on 6th floor, ask if excercise room is above you on 7th floor.