“Great restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria Sbandati

Trattoria Sbandati
Ranked #67 of 444 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had a lovely meal with friends; I travel a lot and this meal stands out as I think of it months later. Very memorable, and will visit again!

• Visited July 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst value in town”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I arrived after my wife had ordered our food so I never saw a menu but I was in a state of shock when I got our bill. Butter noodles for 2 two little kids $24, a bowl of soup that was too salty to eat $12, two orders of meatballs of $30, $66 for a below average meal, incredible. A bit of advice to the servers, if a bowl of soup has the same amount of soup, as when you brought it out maybe you should ask if it was okay. And if a big guy comes in and needs a to go box for 2 of the three meatballs maybe you should ask if they were good. There are lots of restaurants in Bend that are much better for a lot less money.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GREG C
“Delizioso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Complimenti al cuoco! My compliments to the chef. My husband and I love this restaurant and the atmosphere and food is delicious. Great wine selection and superb servers. We enjoy talking to Yuri and splitting dinner items so we can have more taste treats. You will not disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Best Food in Central Oregon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Whenever my husband and I dine here, Juri and most of the staff make us feel like family. Top that off with the best food anywhere around here, and most of the time we find ourselves unable to go anywhere else for a special, real homecooked meal. The pastas, sauces, and everything else are from scratch. A few months ago I took a visiting friend of mine there. She travels all over the world regularly and is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu. She was blown away that Bend would have such outstanding food! In fact, we always take our well-travelled friends and family there, much to their delight. I agree with an earlier critic, though, that one of the waitresses is a bit 'challenging'. Nevertheless, that would never stop me from returning.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bend, Oregon
“Can't get past the gnocchi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Gratzi to Spandati famalia for sharing Juri with us. Whether it is a couse meal with wine pairing, a romantic night out, or special occassion the love and care exuded through the food and atmosphere is perfect. Thank you Spandati's.

Also the gnocchi it NOT to be overlooked or missed!