“Fabulous Dining Experience”

Pronghorn Golf Club
Ranked #21 of 59 Outdoor Activities in Bend
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I wanted to treat my wife to something special. Whow were we pleased. The atmosphere was surpurb, the food delicious, and the service outstanding. If you like beef, the filet, which I didn't order but helped myself to some of hers, was off the charts. We are excited about going back.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Wonderful golf experience on two courses -- A Nicklaus Signature and a Tomn Fazio. Open year round, too. Nicklaus is available to the public; Fazio is members only. Great food, too. Closed Mon/Tue in the winter, otherwise open.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We used a LivingSocial deal to get a 2 Bedroom Suite. The townhouse was Beautiful and right on the golf course. Entire property is nice. During the winter, when we went, you will need to leave the property for activities, and take the 15 minute trek to Bend. However, if you stay on the property, the clubhouse is beautiful and grand. But, it is exclusive and the public can't access all of it, and you pay a good amount for good food. I don't recommend a junior suite rental either, because they are literally an extra bedroom for the larger townhome. Built as an exclusive retreat for the wealthy, you can get a taste of the high life on a great property, for a reasonable rate.

2  Thank cjmorrow84
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My husband and I were given coupons for 3 nights in a Junior Suite. We thought that this was a great idea for a getaway, but had to use them before then end of 2011. So we went the middle of the week between Christmas and New Years. This is a special family event week, so all the 3 bedroom rental suites were rented. What that means is that every Junior suite had a family suite surrounding it. The walls are paper thin, so we heard everything that went on with the neighboring family (including the walking around in their upstairs bedrooms over our heads!). Their kitchen and front door were right next to the 'adjoining' door, so we heard EVERYTHING that went on, including ice makers, dishwashers, washing machine noises, the movie they played at night, and the worst was as the group was coming and going, all joining together to get organized at the front door. Yikes! Horrible!! It was not a nice couple retreat whatsoever. We asked to be moved, but all we did was trade one family for another.

The other thing that surprised us is that the one restaurant that was open automatically charges a 20% gratuity. Hmmm.... regardless of service....they get their share. Not my idea of how I want to do tips.

We will NOT go back.

5  Thank ddew25
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Best greens I have putted on in a long time! Great Course and Great Service! Thank you Luke, our fore caddie, for the help along the way!