“Disapointed”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to a birthday party here last night and it was the first time I have been here. The food was served cold so I ask to have it heated up,had to go find Jan the server every time we wanted to refill my coffe and when she saw me filling out a form on the experance she took away my 1/2 eaten meal whitch was quite good and rudely said that they would not charge me.SLOW SREVICE, COLD FOOD, AND RUDE MANERS. NO THANKS ROBIE VANDIVER STATE VP OVMA
TUMALO OREGON

1  Thank Robie V

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I always get my steak just the way I order and have left overs for days. The appetizers and dessert are included, so come in hungery.

1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have eaten at the Feed Co. for years and this last visit confirmed that things have really gone downhill here. The family style sides served with the meal were all cold, my steak was way overcooked for med-rare that I ordered and the service was slow. We had 3 different people wait on us, so we had no idea who our server was and no one really paid attention when we needed something. I won' t be back.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This has been a traditional visit for either one of our birthdays or our wedding anniversary. Tumalo Feed Company has been around for a while and is very well known in this community. The food is always consistant and the drinks well poured. I usually order the lobster tail here. I've never been disappointed. We've often ordered the Prime Rib which is melt in your mouth and the Flat Iron Steak can't be beat! We also thoroughly enjoy listening to Pat play country music on the weekends, if we can stay awake that long! We always have plenty of food to take home for breakfast. This place is a gem!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Heard this place was good and it was so-so. Service was great, but the steak only adequate. We won't be back.