“Great breakfast and nice atmosphere”
Review of Jackson's Corner

Jackson's Corner
Ranked #18 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Family, Fresh, Home
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast on the recommendation of a local, and I'm glad we did! Good breakfast selection, with fresh ingredients and laid-back, but attentive staff. Though we sat inside, the outdoor dining space seemed nice and large. Good coffee to boot!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

besides my husband and I the restaurant had seven other people (two tables). the two girls working were chatting the entire time even while we tried to order. it took forever to get our food, even though we were able to see it was ready to be served. my huband actually ended up going up to the cook station and getting it himself. it is not worth the money. I have had many better meals for 1/2 the price as this place. it's mostly just a place to be seen

4  Thank joypain007
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

There were 8 of us, and we found seating for all of us outside. It was shaded, which was good because it was hot that day. You order at the counter, and they bring your food out to you. Our cocktails were very refreshing and original. My pizza and salad were made with fresh ingredients and were both very good. I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the food here.

1  Thank Jeffkelly31
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

perfect place to start the day with a solid breakfast and fantastic coffee. also took sandwiches and drinks to go for later in the day. generous portions and super friendly staff.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We were able to each get what we wanted - sandwich, salad, pasta. The Cubano was very nice, with well seasoned meat and nice crispy bread. The Thai salad came with a good amount of chicken (about 5 oz), and the salad dressing was delicious. The bolognese pasta was excellent, with a flavorful sauce and the noodles were cooked just right. Restaurant seemed family friendly, and we eyed some tasty looking pizzas being served to others around us.