“Pleasant staff, great atmosphere, okay food, appalling wait”
Review of Jackson's Corner

Jackson's Corner
Ranked #16 of 456 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family, Fresh, Home
Kirkland, Washington
“Pleasant staff, great atmosphere, okay food, appalling wait”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place is essential Bend. It has a great atmosphere, with indoor and outdoor seating and is an obvious favorite of both locals and tourists. The food is okay--not great but not bad. The staff is super-friendly, and it is okay to bring your dog if you sit outside. And, I suppose it would be possible to arrive, place your order (which must be done at the counter), sit down, and eat a meal within a reasonable time. In three visits, however, we were not able to do this. In fact, on one unremarkable Tuesday it was 50 minutes between our joining the line to order and receiving our meal.

Bellevue, Washington
“Quality food and drinks and great service.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was on vacation with my family just south of Bend and found Jackson's Corner somewhat randomly but was enticed by the great reviews. The location is literally in the middle of a neighborhood and there's no way I would have stumbled on it.

Upon walking in and standing in line, I was approached by Lindsey, who started asking me if there was a beer or wine I'd like to try out. She knew all the different beers and their back stories and just was an eager-to-help and friendly face. The food that passed me as I waited in line looked and smelled amazing, but having a beer in hand made the wait less painful.

I was then introduced to Ashley who was also very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and helped steer me towards what turned out to be great dishes. She also went out of her way to come back to our table and check in with us and Lindsey also made her way to recommend other beers (which ultimately sent us to the brewery that created it, since it was such good beer).

All in all, Jackson;s Corner was a comfortable and welcoming place to be. The food is high quality and prepared with obvious passion and skill. We ended up going out of our way to visit a second time before we left town. Rest assured, we will be back.

Harrisburg
“Great corner cafe”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We rode our rental bikes to this great corner cafe in Bend. Actually we had dinner one night and liked it so much we had we went back the next day for lunch. Fresh ingredients. Amazing burgers,pizza and turkey sandwich. Very convenient location. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Visited July 2013
Port Aransas, Texas
“Love the neighborhood feel!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Located right around the corner from our rental in Bend, Jackson's corner is a gem in the neighborhood. We liked the convenience of stopping in for a microbrew and some live music.

• Visited June 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Food, Great Atmospher, Great Prices, Unexpected Location”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Bend was the first decent size town north of Crater Lake National Park that my wife ran across on our road trip towards Portland. We were so happy that we found this restaurant on this site because there is no other way to "accidentally" run across this wonderful place since it is on the first floor of a house in a residential part town. My wife and I shared a pork sandwich and a desert from their coffee bar. Both were excellent we regretted stuffing ourselves at the Park restaurant since all of the other customer's food looked and smelled so yummy. Next time we are in Bend this is the first place we are going (this time with empty stomachs).