“Quality food and drinks and great service.”
Review of Jackson's Corner

Jackson's Corner
Ranked #16 of 462 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Family, Fresh, Home
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was on vacation with my family just south of Bend and found Jackson's Corner somewhat randomly but was enticed by the great reviews. The location is literally in the middle of a neighborhood and there's no way I would have stumbled on it.

Upon walking in and standing in line, I was approached by Lindsey, who started asking me if there was a beer or wine I'd like to try out. She knew all the different beers and their back stories and just was an eager-to-help and friendly face. The food that passed me as I waited in line looked and smelled amazing, but having a beer in hand made the wait less painful.

I was then introduced to Ashley who was also very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and helped steer me towards what turned out to be great dishes. She also went out of her way to come back to our table and check in with us and Lindsey also made her way to recommend other beers (which ultimately sent us to the brewery that created it, since it was such good beer).

All in all, Jackson;s Corner was a comfortable and welcoming place to be. The food is high quality and prepared with obvious passion and skill. We ended up going out of our way to visit a second time before we left town. Rest assured, we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Jackson's Corner

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We rode our rental bikes to this great corner cafe in Bend. Actually we had dinner one night and liked it so much we had we went back the next day for lunch. Fresh ingredients. Amazing burgers,pizza and turkey sandwich. Very convenient location. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Located right around the corner from our rental in Bend, Jackson's corner is a gem in the neighborhood. We liked the convenience of stopping in for a microbrew and some live music.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Bend was the first decent size town north of Crater Lake National Park that my wife ran across on our road trip towards Portland. We were so happy that we found this restaurant on this site because there is no other way to "accidentally" run across this wonderful place since it is on the first floor of a house in a residential part town. My wife and I shared a pork sandwich and a desert from their coffee bar. Both were excellent we regretted stuffing ourselves at the Park restaurant since all of the other customer's food looked and smelled so yummy. Next time we are in Bend this is the first place we are going (this time with empty stomachs).

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Although the pizza looked good, we decided on home made pasta and salad. Both were excellent. Nice summer day and we sat outside, which was a picnic table. Busy but not super crowded on a Monday evening. Lots of families with kids both inside and out.