“Tasty food, GF friendly, and great service”
Review of Jackson's Corner

Jackson's Corner
Ranked #14 of 453 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Family, Fresh, Home
“Tasty food, GF friendly, and great service”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had dinner here on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, which is a very crowded time in Bend. Based on other reviews about crowds and long waits, we chose to go to dinner around 4:40pm to beat the rush. Had we been even 5 minutes later, we would have encountered a long line. But we waited just 5 minutes in line (you order at the counter, then sit), and the cashier was very patient with us even though 6-8 people came up in line behind us. My two kids shared a pizza, which was quite large (took half back to the hotel) and thought it was yummy although a bit greasy. I had a beet salad and gluten-free toast. The GF bread was phenomenal... almost seemed to have pumpkin undertones. One of the best I've tasted ever! My husband had the pasta special with salmon and thought it was good. I ordered coffee from the cafe bar after-the-fact, and the barista had to make a fresh pot for me, but brought it to my table despite how busy she was. There were free refills. The food was high quality and organic, fresh, natural, and homemade. We would eat here often if we lived in Bend. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for... organic and quality.

Visited May 2013

Philomath, Oregon
“Unbelievably Good!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I are staying in Bend for a long weekend. This was one of the restaurants we wanted to try. It was a Friday night, and they were busy. We waited in line for some time, but I am sure glad we did. We ordered the Thai salad, pesto pizza (has bacon, broccoli, and pickled onions). Sounds weird, tastes amazing! We finished the night with a strawberry rhubarb pie. Everything was fresh, quality was amazing, and flavors were ridiculously amazing. We both want to come back and try their breakfast. We would highly, highly recommend them. If they had six stars, I would give them six!

• Visited May 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Good sandwiches”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Nice place, fresh good food. When the weather is nice take your food to the backyard and dine at a picnic table and if you have kids there is playground equipment.

Visited March 2013
Bend, OR
“Locals!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Good food, friendly...but large crowds. I'm not sure that the quality of the offering justifies the popularity of the place with us locals. There are lots of places I like more.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank commodore007
Chehalis, Washington
“Locals Hot Spot”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Jackson's Corner, between downtown Bend and the Old Mill District, is a perfect place for locals. Great food for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Friendly, low-key, perfect for any occasion.

• Visited August 2012