“Best pizza we ever had in U.S. - only Italy can compete!”
Review of Jackson's Corner

Jackson's Corner
Ranked #19 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Family, Fresh, Home
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

We ordered two pizzas, a capese salad, and one of their other salads which was plenty for the three of us. The ingredients were of the highest quality - fresh, organic vegetables and the best pizzas we've had since we were in Italy last fall. A little difficult to find if you're not families with Bend, but without a doubt worth finding!!

2  Thank PBBlair

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were staying in Sun River and wanted a nice place to celebrate one of my daughters birthday. So I got on the smart phone and started to look. I wanted a nice place with great food. This place showed up in a couple of different places so I said let's go.
I called and asked if they were busy and if I needed a reservation. The person on the phone said they have plenty of room and they only take reservations for groups of 8 or more.
So we drove to the place and I already knew from the outside and it's location this will be a great experience (parking can be tough so you are warned).
When we walked in I was not to sure what was going on. People in line ordering someone asking what I would like to drink??? Confusion set in until we started talking to some of the people already sitting down (why are people so damn friendly in Oregon?)
The menu was so fresh and complete and the beer selection against the wall and on tap was over the top. If you can't find it here then you won't find it anywhere.
The young lady at the order counter was so helpful and understanding (i guess the look on our face of not knowing what we were doing was quite obvious). She was calm and took her time to help us through the menu and made a few suggestions (which were awesome).
The place is so lively and friendly that made the experience that much more.
When the food arrived we had to take pictures. Pasta so fresh that it inspired me to make homemade last night. Salads were fresh and not over dressed. Pasta dishes were to die for.
One of my daughters ordered a pizza and everything about it rivaled anything in the big city. I will go as far and say that this has to be one of the best pizza's I have ever had. Local pepperoni, cheese, and hand tossed dough cooked in a fire brick oven.
I can't say enough about this place. Whether you are a single, first date, family, whatever you will do yourself a disservice if you don't go to this place.

1  Thank flyfisher007_12
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Lively, fun neighborhood place with delicious, locally sourced food. Kids loved watching pizzas being tossed in the open kitchen, and the beer and wine selection is great.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Totally envious of Bend for having a place like Jackson's Corner. Homemade food, craft beer, great ambience. Website states they buy sustainable, local and organic products whenever possible. Quality of food is evident, food preparation is creative but not over the top. Nothing frou-frou fancy here, but solidly good and honest.

I'd return in a heartbeat and ticked that I only got to go once.

2  Thank Wanderwoman10TC
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The steak sandwich is excellent! Jackson's bleu salad is great! The kids love the pizza. The people are friendly and the place is full of light. There is a little playground for the kids to run around and enjoy the beautiful weather.