“Great food!”

Ranked #10 of 469 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went here for breakfast on a gift certificate during the summer. Best french toast I've had, and the roast potatoes were great as well. I didn't really care for how close together the tables where, but the service was excellent, and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

A charming old house made into a restaurant. Service was pleasant and attentive. I especially liked the interesting menu with combinations I had never seen together before. It gets crowded quickly so unless you like to wait, come early

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Packed on Sunday morning at 10am. The hostess was very snotty and rude when I said we had a party of 10. Rolling her eyes, etc. It was very cold, but they had fires going out front. We ate at one of the picnic tables outside, since the inside wait was an hour +. Not a
big deal considering the circumstances. The waitress was VERY polite, but fake nice. The crowd was entirely local, and "crunchy". Young-ish (20's/30's) and very few children.

The food is all fresh and local. Portions were on the smaller side, but the prices were not. My scramble was delicious, but my husband did not care much for the corned beef hash, as it had very little beef, and too many potatoes. We had several "mess-ups" on our order. Not entirely out of the ordinary for a large party on a Sunday, but WAY undercooked eggs, missing sides, etc. Waitress brought out another hot choco for my son after I said no he didn't need one.

Overall, the food was great, but this place is a bit too snooty and pricey for my taste.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Chorizo biscuits and gravy were fantastic! Wife had huevos rancheros which was awesome as well! Will definitely return next trip to Bend

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Opens at 7 AM with great coffee and a wonderful breakfast menu available to see on line. We had the Huevos Rancheros and the House Hash/Corned Beef with a side of toast. They cure their ham and corned beef and make everything from scratch. The sauces (homemade) are great, everything of the highest quality. If we lived here we'd want to work our way through the entire menu. It is spendier than the average $7 breakfast, but very few of those are memorable. This one is.