“Great happy hour!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota
Description: 900 Wall Restaurant, established in May of 2009, is located in the heart of downtown Bend. Our food is best described as modern American, with strong influences from Italian and French cuisine. Our menus are seasonally inspired and responsibly sourced. Our Chef, Cliff Eslinger, and his staff take pride in the use of fresh, locally and organically, responsibly sourced ingredients when possible, and uphold the principal that great dishes are made from high quality ingredients.900 Wall is unique in location and atmosphere. Our two story brick building, built in 1920, has a distinct character that gives our space historical charm infused with industrial-chic design. Our restaurant can seat up to 200 with the inclusion of our outdoor patio and bar seating. 900 Wall has two private dining spaces, one of which can be completely enclosed with French glass doors and the other being our mezzanine which is open to the rest of the restaurant and perched on the second level. Our large space and design make our restaurant ideal for private events. Our wine program, featuring a selection of more than 200 labels, is diverse in both palate and price.Our liquor selection is equally as extensive and diverse; featuring one of the best whiskey menus is Bend. All of our artisan cocktails are made with fresh juice by our professional bartenders who enjoy creating and serving artfully crafted drinks with an appreciation for the classics.Award winning service, award winning happy hour, recognition in the published ‘Best Chefs in America’ and arguably the best patio seating in Bend, are just a few more reasons to come see us at 900 Wall Restaurant.
Bend, Oregon
“Great happy hour!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Wife, daughter, and friends from valley stopped in for happy hour. Great ambience, decent service, large happy hour menu, and decent prices. We had portobello burgers and they were awesome! Beer and wine selection was great! Plan on coming again!

bend, oregon
“Rude host ruined a nice meal”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We went to 900 Wall on a busy Friday night. After a meal for 6 filled with everything from appetizers, to multiple entrees to bottles of wine, the host came over and told us we needed to leave because other people were waiting for the table. We weren't lingering over coffee or anything like that. Needless to say, I found that rude, callous and frankly unbelievable. I'll never go back.

Visited July 2012
Newberg, Oregon, United States
“Severly Disappointed”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Okay, first off I would like to say I did enjoy your restaurant. I visited there once this summer with my husband and his family and I was surprised at the quality of food and service. I however did visit again on December 31st (New Years Eve) and I was really surprised at the turn of events.

First when we walked it I am assuming we were stereotyped, but as it was cold outside I am sorry if my under armor hoodie offended your host.

He let us wait for several minutes while he talked with some man, I am assuming someone who worked at your establishment. Your business was very empty even though it was around 4:15-4:30. He then said "Can I help you with something?" which I assume would not be normal as we are standing in the restaurant waiting to be seated. I then said "Yes, we would like a table for six." As my family was driving from Redmond to come meet us at the restaurant..in the snow may I add. He then replied "Well, you may want to look at our menu because we do not have happy hour tonight." I was very surprised that he would assume anything about us, even if we were bundled up from the freezing temperatures. Instead of seating us and letting us decide he was very rude and snotty to us. Not that we couldn't afford anything on the overpriced menu you provided for the holiday, but we decided to leave based on your hosts poor attitude. I will be posting my review on Google and Yelp. I am very displeased with the lack of service and the obvious stereotyping that happened. Sadly we will not be visiting your establishment again, and hopefully others will not either. We will find other places in Bend to patronize when we visit.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Nicole B
Portland, OR
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We come here every trip to Bend. The happy hour is the best and it is always comfortable to reliable food and interesting drinks and extensive wine list.

Visited December 2012
Tacoma, Washington
“Fanstastic!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

What can I say, it was all so awesome, we went there twice in one trip! The dinner menu is great, everything we ordered from the ceasar salad and onion soup to the chicken and flat iron steak. My favorite was just that, the flat iron steak - to die for! The parika-chile butter melting on top of the steak with the roasted crispy potatoes and piquillo peppers; simply wonderful!

The service was very good and while the restaurant tended to be a bit noisy it was overcome by the simple fact that the food they serve is absolutely excellent.

• Visited December 2012