“Good as it gets”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota
Description: 900 Wall Restaurant, established in May of 2009, is located in the heart of downtown Bend. Our food is best described as modern American, with strong influences from Italian and French cuisine. Our menus are seasonally inspired and responsibly sourced. Our Chef, Cliff Eslinger, and his staff take pride in the use of fresh, locally and organically, responsibly sourced ingredients when possible, and uphold the principal that great dishes are made from high quality ingredients.900 Wall is unique in location and atmosphere. Our two story brick building, built in 1920, has a distinct character that gives our space historical charm infused with industrial-chic design. Our restaurant can seat up to 200 with the inclusion of our outdoor patio and bar seating. 900 Wall has two private dining spaces, one of which can be completely enclosed with French glass doors and the other being our mezzanine which is open to the rest of the restaurant and perched on the second level. Our large space and design make our restaurant ideal for private events. Our wine program, featuring a selection of more than 200 labels, is diverse in both palate and price.Our liquor selection is equally as extensive and diverse; featuring one of the best whiskey menus is Bend. All of our artisan cocktails are made with fresh juice by our professional bartenders who enjoy creating and serving artfully crafted drinks with an appreciation for the classics.Award winning service, award winning happy hour, recognition in the published ‘Best Chefs in America’ and arguably the best patio seating in Bend, are just a few more reasons to come see us at 900 Wall Restaurant.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food, service and ambience at 900 Wall are all outstanding. Service is gracious, professional and fun. The open kitchen provides a dining experience that is as good as it gets at very fair prices. In a retro mood I had french onion soup that was the best I've had - the chef obviously makes his stocks from scratch and the depth of flavor shows it. Thin crust pizza (cheese, pepperoni and arugula) from the stone oven was excellent and the lamb shanks on grits were delicious and not at all fatty like they are at times. This was all followed by beignets with three dipping sauces - worth a trip to Bend for those alone. HIghly recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This restaurant and bar has excellent food and even better service. Seating is outside or inside. Cleanliness was observed and happy hour too. Prices are moderate to just a bit high.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great location, ambiant setting, kids eat free off kids menu (limited selections) on Sundays. Drinks were great, entrees were nice, desserts - meh. Would visit again but would skip dessert.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came here with my husband and friends to celebrate my birthday, and really enjoyed the evening. My husband and I both had the flatiron steak; very tasty and perfectly prepared. The steak came with yummy crispy baby potatoes, and a very spicy relish of sliced and sauteed bell peppers and onions. That added quite a good flavor component to the rest of the meal. It looked like my plate received most of this side dish, but I was happy to share with my husband.

Service was quite good, attentive without being smothering. I liked the open feel to the room, where everything was visible but not intrusive. In spite of the towering brick walls, it wasn't noisy, either. Just friendly and welcoming. If possible this trip, we'll be back. If not, we'll be back on our next visit to Bend.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We came to 900 Wall after having a terrible experience trying to get seated at a nearby brewpub. We are really glad we did. The food was excellent. I particularly liked the flavor and the way they prepare the flat iron steak. The pepper side added a spicy component that was a good complement and very tasty. The crispy new potatoes were also quite flavorful. The deserts looked wonderful too, but we really didn't have room to try any. We will be back.

1  Thank D0000D