“Awesome and Marvelous”

and up
Bend Family Mountain Bike Tour
Ranked #3 of 54 Outdoor Activities in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: Cog Wild Bicycle Tours & Shuttles is the only local mountain bike tour company in Central Oregon. We offer one day tours, shuttles and multi-day mountain bike vacations. We are your local resource for the trails including local favorites and help in planning your trip to Central Oregon. Contact us today to get the locals perspective on 200+ miles of single track right outside of town.
San Jose
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome and Marvelous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Can't say enough about Cog Wild ,
I would guess most would want to know how great the trails are and details about the shuttles ? I can say this "Thats A Given" .

You're not going to find much better trails in Bend and the other areas they can guide you too, and Cog will satisfy your desires and more .

What really stands out with the owners of Cog and their Guides is the small details and outstanding service. I was so impressed with their knowledge of the area not just the trails but so many other perks they have to share to make your trip outstanding .

I have family in Bend and have been going to Bend for over 30 years and I would say I know a few things about Bend, well Cog Wild gave me the feeling like it was my first visit there. I learned so much about trails and places to eat and great beer breweries,

What I most like about them is I felt like I was riding with my best friends at home they fit in to any flavor you bring. You want to ride hard and hammer they will hang right with you , You want to take it easy and enjoy your ride no problem, I think the big eye opener for me was, I am the type who would not pay for a guide I would get a map find the trails and teach myself and pocket the money for something else
BIG MISTAKE !!
First off It would take me years to learn these trails and maybe I would never find them at all , the relaxation to just ride and be guided is so much better then stopping and checking a map all the time to make sure you're not lost.
Just Do It !!

2 Thank Mark95118

Prince George, Canada
“Well worth it, either guided or shuttled.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great way to get a feel for the Bend mountain bike experience. The MRT shuttle solves so many issues and leaves you to just ride and enjoy yourself.

Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
“very convenient shuttle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great service. Guide was very helpful. Van was in good condition. Would definitely use Cog Wild again.

Boise
“The MRT shuttle is the craft beer of mountain bike rides, the true Snakebite Porter of the Oregon experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The MRT belongs on your at least once a year list. Technical enough to improve your skills, dangerous enough to scare you and beautiful enough to inspire you.

Saratoga, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect for our family ride (they do great advanced rides too)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Couldn't have asked for more. Great guide (Russ) that picked just the right trails for our family - 2 active young boys, 1 inexperienced mom and 1 intermediate dad. He brought snacks and made sure that everyone knew what to expect on the trail and made sure he tuned the experience to what we wanted.

Super patient and watchful of the kids. Gave me (dad) the opportunity to jet out on my own a bit while he stayed with the rest of the family until we met back up.

Gave us lots of options along to way to make sure difficulty and distance were within our expectations.

Desk staff is super helpful in figuring what type of your to sign up for.

Beer and soda at the end topped off a great day. It was the highlight of our annual Bend vacation.