“Food & service great, music way too loud for lunch!”

Flatbread Neopolitan Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatbread Neopolitan Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 486 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bond
Description: Flatbread is an upbeat Neapolitan pizzeria and wine bar specializing in serving authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) of Naples, Italy. We strictly adhere to the regulations set forth not only by the VPN, but by long-standing tradition. Offering craft brews from around the region, unique wines, a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an amazing happy hour from 3-6pm every day. Perfect for families as kid's make their own pizza right at their table, then watch it bake in our 900 degree wood burning oven. The menu is balanced out with a selection of market fresh salads, focaccia sandwiches and possibly the most amazing mac-n-cheese you'll find. Join us for a hip, urban and fun dining experience.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My parents were visiting from out of town, so I took them to Flatbread--which is one of my favorite lunch spots in Bend. The food and service were both great, as always. But, the music was really loud--Quiet Riot's "Bang Your Head" at lunch is innappropriate and the volume so loud, we could barely hear one another. Maybe it's Flatbread's way of hurrying diners along to open up a table, but this is a family friendly restaurant, not a bar. Some of my friends have said the same thing about the music being too loud and obnoxious, so unless the music quiets down, I won't be returning.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We were in Bend for 1 night and were walking around the Old Mill area which is a very high end shopping area. We chose Flatbread for dinner and were happy we did! The wood oven baked thin crust was perfect, crisp edges and cooked just right base. We had a pizza with basil,artichoke hearts, and prosciutto, and lots of other things I don't remember. It was fabulous! We also shared a Cesar salad which I highly recommend. The location is great, the food is delicious and the price is fair. Go there!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took the family to Bend for a few days over Spring Break. The wife and I love the Old Mill District, and the kids love pizza so it was a perfect choice. The food was awesome (kids got to make their own pizzas) Wife and I shared a great pizza and a wonderful salad. Good selection of Wine and Beer.
Staff was great, and the atmosphere was good too.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The scenery looking out the large windows is amazing with the river running right out the back of the restaurant. The atmosphere in the restaurant is great. A good staff that is very friendly. The drinks were amazing and the food even better with very reasonable prices for what you get. Definitely would eat here again. Really enjoyed the meal here!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

So, I don't even like pizza very much, but I do like Flatbread's, a lot. And their salads are fantastic, at least the one I always have to order (the chicken apple walnut... sometimes I just crave it). Haven't had their Neopolitan pizzas, because we love the maple fennel sausage and (oh my) the bianco magnifico (my new favorite). Hubby loves the mac & cheese and the roasted portobello chicken sandwich is very, very good. Flatbreads also really tasty and done just right. They have a great lunch menu; under $10 and you can have a small pizza or half sandwich and half salad -- a huge lunch no matter what you order. In nice weather, the outside seating is lovely (right by the river), and you can tuck your dog in under the table. We don't have little kids to bring with us, but if you do, the kids' 'bar' where they can create their own pizzas (with the help of the chef) is really a nice touch and the kids always look like they're having a great time.

It's a nice cozy place in winter, too, with the inviting smell of the wood-burning ovens.

My only complaint is that sometimes the music is a bit loud, and it seems like whenever we go, they're rockin' some sort of 80's pop. Not my favorite. At all. Dial back the Huey Lewis and it would be better. But the waitstaff is very accommodating: they will turn it down if you request.