“Locked and Loaded, Ready to Bang...”
Review of Cascade Lodge

Cascade Lodge
Ranked #20 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Philadelphia,PA
“Locked and Loaded, Ready to Bang...”
Reviewed June 9, 2008

After an all day drive (600+ miles) we arrived in Bend and spent over an hour and a half trying to find a place to stay but due to the weekend activities in town, most places were either booked or on the ludicrously expensive side. We arrived at this motel and it looked a little shady and dimly lit but our sould had been beaten down by the drive and we were tired, the price was 70 bucks and we consented to stay. We knew the place was 'special' after my wife asked me how I like the gang graffiti on the doorway over the bathroom. Yikes! I will add a picture of this because it needs to be seen to be believed. The next uh-oh was the fact that one of the 2 queen beds had obviously been slept in and not cleaned. Nasty....As far as the rest of the room, lets just say that if I had a blacklight I probably would have been blinded by the results. There was a chair in the room that I didn't need ultraviolet light to see the stains. Also one of the bed posts had 4:20 written on it in permanent marker. Pic included as I felt it was such a nice touch. There was also a huge chunk of drywall missing on the corner of a wall. The positive side...hmmmm...my dogs enjoyed sniffing all the stains on the floor for an hour. My wife slept fully clothed. And I can say that this is tied with the motel 6 in king of prussia, PA for worst motel in america. I have only slept with a loaded gun in a motel on 2 occassions and this was one of them. On the bright side, the staff was friendly....

• Liked — the stains and graffiti
  • Disliked — the stains, graffiti, and 'used' bed
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank ArizonaPimp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Travelers also viewed these Bend hotels
Holiday Motel
My Place Hotel - Bend, OR
Econo Lodge Bend
Econo Lodge Bend
#30 of 44 in Bend

Been to Cascade Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cascade Lodge

Property: Cascade Lodge
Address: 420 SE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97702-1664
Location: United States > Oregon > Central Oregon > Bend
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #20 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Hotel Class:2 star — Cascade Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cascade Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.