“Excellent Service”

Ranked #23 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Salem, OR
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Carla Moore, Sales Director & Richard Loose, Head Chef, we're wonderful to work with. The staff provided excellent Service, the rooms were great & the food delicious. We plan to come again!

1 Thank Lisa-QuiltedForest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
NW USA
Reviewed July 16, 2009

After staying 3 nights at the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel in Bend, Oregon, my review is that the Service is excellent, with very nice accommodations. We were treated friendly and with consideration at every turn, from beginning to end. The location is beautiful, along the river. The rooms were quiet and clean. Thank you, Shilo Inn--Bend, Oregon!

1 Thank Travelinglady09
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed July 12, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my complete experience at Shiloh Inn, Bend. The customer service was superb and professional. the grounds are kept immaculate. The outlying areas are convenient for most, if not all needs. It is quiet, very clean, accommodating and above all friendly. The staff, whatever their capacity strive to make your stay a welcome one. I'd recommend to one and all.

Oregon
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Knowing Shilo being know for quality I argued with my husband to spend $60.00 more that a competitors hotel room so I would be comfortable for my one night stay. I have been to many Shilo's and never have I seen a room like this. Honestly, my advice is before you initial the price, go view your room! I will not be staying at this Shilo again ever. And honestly it has rattled my trust in Shilo's quality. From now on Phoenix Inn. In Bend, well lots of other beautiful hotels, book early and book one. I feel robbed. I don't know what else to do other than sleep in my car, and honestly I am seriously thinking about it and saving the $179.99. Honestly I wouldn't sepnd $49.95 on this room. But the outside of the hotel is beautiful and the front desk girl Valerie is so incredibly nice, I was shocked when I opened the door to my room. Hasn't been updated since the 70's including the stucco ceiling gray and pink lamps from the 80's even the rattling refrigerator I think if from the 80's....Sad! Room number 217.

• Stayed July 2009

Travelers are raving about these Bend hotels

Vaassen
Reviewed July 2, 2009

Unforgettable hotel. Nicely situated along the Deschute river. We had a room with riverside. Nice and helpfull people at the reception. Big room, complete with everything that is absolutely necessary. Big bed. Bath and shower. Enough seats to sit and relax. Clean and quit. Inside and outside pool. Restaurant where we had dinner. Excellent food, prepared the way we asked (thanks chef Richard). Thanks to the staff of this hotel we felt very welcome. We hope that we can come back. Super place!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank greycat23
California
Reviewed June 25, 2009

The rooms are large, comfortable and pleasant. Ours even had a fireplace (gas) in the sitting area, two TVs (one by the beds, one in the sitting area). Some rooms open, at the back, onto the Deschutes river. A refrigerator and microwave were also in the room.

The included breakfast was a real meal (eggs, bacon, oatmeal, pancakes, etc), not just the usual juice, coffee and a danish offered by so many hotels.

There is free wireless and wired Internet in all of the rooms.

The staff were very helpful with our large group of about 65 people. We had a banquet in their facility and the food was good, although the staffing was a bit light.

We plan to return with our group next year.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank tjn3
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Our family had an unexpected need to stay over in Bend. We arrived late and the front desk staff at the Shilo Inn were friendly and welcoming. The next morning the breakfast that is included with your room is far beyond what you would expect for a complimentary breakfast such as fresh fruit, bacon, sausages, eggs, hashbrowns, yogurts, cerals, jucies, coffee and much more! The rooms are clean, spacious and the location on the river is breath taking! I met some of the management and hotel staff and each of them were friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. This truly is a Must Stay Property while traveling to Bend!~ We will be back.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family