Shilo Inns Bend
Riverhouse on the Deschutes(Bend)(Great Value!)
$149
Groupon.com
Cascade Lodge(Bend)(Great Value!)
$150
Holiday Motel(Bend)(Great Value!)
$89
Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$156
$133
$234
GardenInn.com
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$159
$219
$209
$229
$209
$167
Doubletree.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$170
$128
ComfortInn
All reviewsthe riveroutdoor poolgas fireplacebreakfast buffetbit datedpotatoesyogurtlarge roomfridge and microwavequeen bedfitness centerfull kitchencentral oregonloungetubsveteranssauna
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Our family had an unexpected need to stay over in Bend. We arrived late and the front desk staff at the Shilo Inn were friendly and welcoming. The next morning the breakfast that is included with your room is far beyond what you would expect for a complimentary breakfast such as fresh fruit, bacon, sausages, eggs, hashbrowns, yogurts, cerals, jucies, coffee and much more! The rooms are clean, spacious and the location on the river is breath taking! I met some of the management and hotel staff and each of them were friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. This truly is a Must Stay Property while traveling to Bend!~ We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank zacamsports40
Reviewed June 23, 2009

I travel to Bend every month to spend time with my girls and Shilo Inn and Suites made the lodging part of my trip rather easy. The rooms are spacious, with the Deutsches river running behind it. The area was always clean, the beds comfortable and the customer service was terrific. The various hotel staff, specifically Carla Moore, were always very accomodating, making sure I got the same room when I came out. And any other things that I needed.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2009

Stayed a long weekend (5 days) with friends in other rooms. Big rooms, some with Jacuzzi tubs, and the buildings on the river have spectacular views of river, wildlife, and the sunset over the fantastic mountains. Separate buildings spread out, more like a resort. Included breakfast buffet was very good and worth staying at the hotel for. Food in restaurant was very good for other meals too. Didn't order room service but prices extremely reasonable. Location had easy access in all directions to the plentiful excursions the Central Oregon area has to offer. Attentive management jumped in when the desk backed up and you could tell they are engaged and care about their establishment. Beds very comfortable after a long day of hiking and running around.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2009

Can't say enough good things about this delightful spot. Lots of parking,two swimming pools. Rustic looking but very nice buildings. Great staff members. Manager Julie Put and clerk Nicole took great care of us.

This the first time I ever felt the desire to report on a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Balloonflyer
Reviewed June 10, 2009

I have been going to Bend for quite some time on business. My company has previously used a different hotel in town and I asked them to try someplace different. I was extremely impressed with the Shilo and from on now will be sure to stay at the Shilo when visiting the Bend area. I was greeted and checked in swiftly by a very accomodating and helpful employee. Although located on top, I still had a nice view of a grass area and outdoor pool. I wandered the property and found that alot of the rooms sit on the river. I assume that they accept pets as their is plenty of room for them and I saw several folks with dogs. Had a quiet evening in the lounge and the next morning a breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and toast..all including in my rate. Even though travelling on business I felt as though I were in a resort on vacation. The management should be proud of their associates, everyone that I encountered was professional, friendly, courteous and was obvious that they enjoy what they do.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business