“Great Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Bend
Ranked #20 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed July 5, 2009

Nice, good clean hotel. Pool was good, and the breakfast was excellent. I would rate this hotel as good value for your money. Yes I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed June 16, 2009

Ok....in this price range....if I come into some money I might upgrade!

I have stayed at this and other Holiday Inn Expresses cross Oregon and I must say I am always pleased! The service is great and any issues I have are handled quickly. At my last stay I arrived pretty late at night, around 11PM, and was upgraded to a one room suite because the place was pretty full. My room had a kitchenette and a separate bedroom. It was very clean, and well stocked. My favorite thing about Holiday Inn Express is that the comforters are always in a clean, white duvet that gets washed between guests. No more old, disgusting comforters with weird designs. Great mattresses, pillows, towels, showers, and service! I always get my best sleep in a Holiday Inn Express and am always comfortable and feel at home (even though I'm on the road).

They also have great business centers with free printing that I utilize almost every trip. Free high speed internet (that actually works) as well!

If you want a great hotel experience I recommend Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2008

We found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable. The hotel is located away from the center of town. The hotel is new and was very quiet. Our room was very clean and spacious. Next time we are in Bend, we will be staying here.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2008

For $150 per night we reserved a room on the top floor of the Holiday Inn Express on the back side facing the cascade mountians. The view was ok, though most of it was a road with little traffic and lots and lots of juniper trees. (you don't pay for the view here)

Our room was fairly modern (hotel is less than 10 years old), complete with refridgerator, microwave, iron and hair dryer. I couldn't help thinking that for the price they charged us, there could have been some better amenities, such as a larger tv, maybe even lcd. A dvd player would have been nice too.

The breakfast area was nice, there was a great selection of food in the morning. I saw fruit, doughnuts, muffins, and even some hot items that you don't usually find in continental breakfast.

The pool was very small and too cold, indoor pools should not be hard to keep above 50 degrees. The fitness room, adjacent to the pool is nice, has a few fitness machines I couldn't help but laugh at the use of mirrors at the back to make is seem as if the room is larger than it really is.

Service was good, but in the evening they only have one person at the front desk, there was a long line of people waiting one of the nights we were there, and they didn't look very happy.

Overall this is a very nice hotel, and I have no complaints about it, but I don't feel it was worth the price paid, but considering the parking lot was full the entire time we were there, apparently not many people feel the same way I do.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 29, 2008

The staff were so great, I really wanted to love this hotel, but the beds were so hard, they bruised my hips! We had them bring us some comforters to sleep on, and they were so thin we had to double both of them and have them just under our torso to be able to sleep.

The showers were great, and the kids loved the pool. I was also impressed that they switched up the breakfast a little each morning.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2008

Very disappointed that original reservation was not honored. Manager thought a pull out couch bed is the same as a regular double bed. Not at all willing to provide me and my elderly mother with the room we reserved nearly 2 months before. I won't stay there again. I've never had problems with HI before but I'm done now. So much for customer service.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 274Owen
Reviewed June 13, 2008

This Holiday Inn Express is a little distance from downtown Bend. It is a short drive to shopping and restaurants. Our room was clean and quiet with a pleasant view. The staff was very friendly and helpful with local information.

• Stayed: May 2008