TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$124
Holiday Motel(Bend)(Great Value!)
$47
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$169
$209
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$90
Very Good 4/5
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$144
Travelocity
$106
Cancelon
Good 3.5/5
All reviewspancake restaurantold millpet friendly policysmall kitchenetteenjoyed our night staywithin walking distancebreakfast arearoom was cleanfront desk staffparking lotlittle touchesan extended staycomfortable staywaffle makernice poolmini fridgecomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The Townplace Suites in Bend is always my hotel of choice. I have always enjoyed being so close to the Old Mill and Downtown. My family and I have been staying at the Townplace for a few years now. Mostly when we come for the weekend getaways for skiing and hiking. The front desk staff have always been pleasant and go out of their way to help us. We feel welcomed every time.

Room Tip: We love to get the One bedroom suites with the two beds. On the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica M
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Jessica,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the TownePlace Suites in Bend. I am glad you appreciate our great location near Downtown Bend and the Old Mill District, as well as the friendliness of our staff. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Towneplace suites in Bend is a decent place to stay while in town. For the price of a regular room you can get a studio with a kitchen. Good for those that don't want to eat out. The mattress was of the good quality you would expect from the Marriot chain. Also clean and away from the main roads so it was nice and quiet. The gentleman at the front desk was wonderful. A real fun outgoing guy. They had free internet in the lobby which I used to check out area restaurants for dinner. If you want a nice restaurant while in Bend to try Ariana about a mile away from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jeffbl88
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear jeffbl88,
I was truly pleased to see your comments regarding your most recent stay at the TownePlace Suites in Bend. I am glad you appreciate the amenities we offer including the in-room, full service kitchen and complimentary WiFi as well as our convenient location. We're happy to read that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful and your room to be reasonably priced, clean and comfortable.

We are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The property is clean, cheery & the front desk people were very friendly and helpful. A pleasant courtyard with pool, spa , picnic tables and grill for guest use. The location is fairly close to The Old Mill district. The pancake restaurant is across the parking lot.. for those who bring their bikes or want to walk , a good area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank marijd406
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time in sharing your wonderful experience at the TownePlace Suites in Bend. I am glad you appreciate the cleanliness of our rooms and our close proximity to the Old Mill as well as our pool and picnic tables available for guest use. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I travel often on business, and have developed a list of favorite ( and not-so-favorite) hotels in multiple cities. TownePlace Suites in Bend is by far my favorite in Bend.
Clean and well-kept, the room arrangements meet my needs, whether I am traveling alone, or with my family of 4 and dog.
The full kitchens, good sized exercise room, and heated pool offer convenience and comfort, and the professional staff recognize me and make the effort to say hello.
The front office manager Kimberly, and the sales manager Ashley, have been particularly helpful and are always looking to make sure I have a nice stay.
I'll keep coming back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank John P
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear John,
I was excited to read your comments regarding your wonderful experience at the TownePlace Suites, in Bend. I am glad you appreciate the amenities we offer including our fully-equipped in-room kitchens and heated pool. Thank you for mentioning our friendly and personal service and I will definitely share your comments with our staff, particularly Kimberly and Ashley. Looking forward to your next visit and thank you for your business and loyalty to the TownePlace Suites.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Our third stay here. Pet friendly is a starting point for us. We have got the location figured out so no problem there. Staff always friendly. Very comfortable suite on 2nd floor - everything you need to do a simple meal.. Easy dog walking places. Excellent Safeway just down the street. Breakfast is not fancy but very tidy and fresh - works for us. Seating a bit scarce at times. Overall a great place to stay in Bend. Will probably be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justakiwi
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the pet-friendly TownePlace Suites in Bend. I am excited that you appreciate our great location and all the amenities we offer including our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for your business and we eagerly look forward to your next visit.