TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor
Riverhouse on the Deschutes(Bend)(Great Value!)
$149
$112
Groupon.com
$229
$234
Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$156
$133
Cascade Lodge(Bend)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$168
$128
$125
$118
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$159
$219
$209
$173
$167
Doubletree.com
All reviewspancake restaurantold millpet friendly policysmall kitchenetteenjoyed our night staywithin walking distancebreakfast arearoom was cleanfront desk staffparking lotlittle touchesan extended staycomfortable staywaffle makernice poolmini fridgecomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I arrived here around midnight after a horrible experience at Shilo Inn (see my review) The woman at the front desk was really kind. She put me in a nice room on the lower level close to the door for so my English Bulldog didn't have to climb stairs. She also waived the pet fee because she felt so bad for me having to leave the other hotel. The room was very clean! No odors in the carpet from other pets. The value was fantastic, it is very quiet and all the staff are friendly. Next time I'm in Bend I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hulagirl1960
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your comments regarding your stay at The TownePlace Suites. I am glad you appreciate our Pet friendly policy. We forward to you and your dogs next visit!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I travel a lot with probable 150 hotel nights a year so I have been in more than a few hotels. I love this place because of it's location, cleanliness, friendly staff and most importantly what is a truly pet friendly policy. The amenities are great with a nice pool and hot tub which are just right after skiing or hiking. The breakfast is free and just fine but if you want to walk to Starbucks it is only a couple of blocks. There are any number of decent places to eat within walking distance. Full cable TV line up, not just basic cable. Strong WiFI coverage. Pets- places that take pets often charge $75 a night which is ridiculous. Towneplace often does not charge and when they do it is a very nominal fee. Overall this is a really good place for me to stay and is my preferred selection in Bend. I have nothing but positive things to say about this property.

Room Tip: I think they are all about the same which is good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rbtpotter2
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was very happy with our stay at the TPS in Bend, OR. The room was very clean, the price was super affordable (for how nice the hotel was), and the facility was very dog-friendly. It's tough to find a nice hotel that is dog-friendly, so TPS was wonderful! Having a kitchen was great and we were able to walk to a few restaurants and grocery stores. It was easy to get to and from Mt. Bachelor from the location as well (a quick 25 minutes!). Also, on the day of our check out, I had a very important phone interview later in the afternoon, and the employee at the front desk arranged for me to have my interview in the unoccupied downstairs conference room. This was such a relief to know I would be in a quiet place, undisturbed. Thank you so very much for going the extra mile for me! We will definitely stay here again when we visit Bend (hopefully soon!).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SkiRockGirl14
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at TownePlace Suites in Bend. I am glad you appreciate our pet friendly policy and your overall experience with our hotel. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We are frequent Marriott guests and booked the "Bend Ale Trail" package through the Marriott website. Unfortunately this was the most troublesome Marriott stay yet. Our package included t-shirts and dining credits at the brewery across the street. When we arrived they had no record of our package (they had a reservation for us but not the package we had booked). Tim at the front desk was very apologetic and left a note for the manager. Later that night we realized that nothing about our reservation seemed right - we had email confirmation of our package with a "larger suite" with king bed and sofabed however our room had a double bed not a king - not the best arrangement for 2 adults and a 2 year old sharing the bed. In the morning we checked with the front desk staff about our package and the room. We were told the manager would be in after 1pm and would have our package ready by 3pm. We checked back in early that evening with the front desk and were given our package items but were told the hotel was booked so we couldn't be moved to the right room (which was fine since we had made due the night before). We were told the manager was out until Monday and would be contacting us. We didn't hear from the manager on Monday. The staff we dealt with were great but I am very disappointed that so much of our reservation was incorrect. My husband suggested we go back to staying at Hilton properties however I am hoping this was a fluke. The polite, friendly service we got from the desk staff definitely made it a little less frustrating however we didn't get what we booked/paid for.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn B
bendmarriottsMGR, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology for the way your reservation was handled . I completely understand how frustrating it can be when your expectations have not been met. Please be assured that we will address the issue accordingly to prevent similar occurrences. We would like to make things right and would love to have the opportunity to host your next visit in Bend. Thank you for your business and loyalty to the Brand.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stayed over a long weekend at The Townes Suites. The room was clean, simple furniture, and basic kitchen supplies. All of the staff were helpful and attentive.

The location is excellent, close music, shopping, and outdoor fun for all persuasions. The convenience for walking our dogs was appreciated by us and them. It would be great if their breakfast included more variety over a multi-day stay including more wholesome fruit and grains. An excellent value overall.

Room Tip: The King suite was actually two rooms combined.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple