All reviews panda express einstein bagels mexican restaurant strip mall railroad tracks business park train whistle starbucks coffee parking lot washington square light sleeper minute drive marriott properties decent stay rooms are large west side the staff was friendly and helpful
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I stay here every year for a convention I attend. Some complain about the train(s), but they aren't that often on weekends and don't bother me at all. Great places to walk and close by yummy and quick restaurants. Even the hotel restaurant is good, if a bit pricey. What I love most are the spacious, clean rooms. Others have said they did not have a good experience with the staff, I have found the opposite to be true. I was on a discounted rate, I asked how full they were and if I could have a room on the side of my choosing. the staff was very accommodating.

Room tip: Ask for room facing the front of the hotel if you are sensitive to noise of the trains.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2019

This is an old property that has been recently renovated. The rooms are perfectly nice and comfortable. The staff was friendly albeit not super helpful at problem solving. One call out is that the room we had had a few moths flying about. Not sure what was up with that. No complaints about train noise from us. We didn't hear anything.

Date of stay: August 2019
viciouspixie, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your recent stay with us.
I am sorry that you experienced a less than perfect stay as you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay.

Hoping to make things better the next time.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

A nice stay generally speaking but ugh, the train. We didn’t stay on the side closest to the tracks but I’ll tell you the train is still pretty loud and it does come at late late night albeit less frequently than day, at least during our stay. Other than that it’s a solid courtyard and there’s a Starbucks and Einstein’s within walking distance which make it a plus. But if you’re a light sleeper be warned.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tracy R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Hoping to make things better the next time.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

This is a typical Marriott operation-superior in all respects.Our room was clean, well equipped, and had an excellent bed.
This hotel is well located and is on a less traveled access road, hence very quiet.
The staff was helpful and pleasant.
We did not use the hotel restaurant so cannot evaluate its quality.
In Beaverton, this would be a preferable choice.

Room tip: All rooms are likely fine
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2019

My husband I took a quick overnight trip to help move our son, wife and grandson to their new home. My husband booked our stay and it was so nice, quiet and comfortable. I slept so good, and the staff was friendly and helpful as well.

Room tip: 4th floor is where we were
Date of stay: June 2019