$143
$103
$159
$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$83
All reviewspanda expresseinstein bagelsrailroad tracksstrip mallbusiness parkparking lotminute drivewashington squarecheck in was easywest siderooms are largewould stay here againgreat bedfree internetnice propertyindoor poolbistro
Reviewed March 12, 2016

Marriott has been my choice for work and leisure travel for some time now. I'm never disappointed with the condition of the rooms and the service or location. This one in Beaverton was the same. It's just so nice to not have to spend exorbitantly to be clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2016

Stayed here for a quick 2 night stay. Read the reviews about the noise and wasn't too worried as I was by myself and not bothered by noise too much. Then my mother in law decided to come along and get the room next door-I was concerned. She is very picky about noises, smells,ect. We both loved our stay here. Not sure if the noise is only an issue in certain areas of the hotel. We were on the second floor on the opposite side of the building from where you check in. The hotel was a great price, updated, clean, and the beds were awesome! Nice size rooms with a cute little couch. My mother in law lost her ring during our stay and they actually found it! I really can't think of a single suggestion for improvement- maybe free breakfast? The breakfast we had the cute cafe was perfect and they have starbucks right there in the cafe(although I prefer to get my dutch bros. fix in while visiting from southern cal). Only rated 4 stars because it is still just your basic hotel and there was nothing out-of-the-ordinary fantastic about it, but really an overall great stay.

Room Tip: rooms 209 and 211 seemed quiet to us
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2016

We went on a college visit to Pacific University 16 mi., and I searched for hotels within the general vicinity. The Courtyard Portland worked out quite well. The lobby was very friendly and the staff pleasant. The location was centrally located close to Portland, and the mall Nordstrom was across the freeway. If you're worried about the noise ask for a room on the third floor and this makes all the difference. The food in the Bistro is great! Train noise was not present.

Room Tip: request a room on the third floor they are much quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is set in a business park that backs onto a commuter rail line. When we checked in we were told that and were offered ear plugs and camomile tea to deal with the noise. They did say they would see if they could change our room if we found it too noisy. At 5:00 am when the trains started running again, we didn't feel like getting up to change rooms. Why they didn't put guests in rooms away from the train, we didn't understand. The hotel didn't seem full. If noise bothers you, find another hotel. Plus, they did not offer any other tea options in the room, although coffee was available. Do they not recognize that some people prefer black tea? Every other hotel in which we've stayed offered a few tea options.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Tracy R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Thank you for your time to write this review regarding your recent stay with us.
I am sorry that you experienced a less than perfect stay as you indicated on your review. If your travel plans bring you back to the Beaverton area, I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience with us than your previous stay.

Hoping to make things better the next time.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Stayed for 10 days over Christmas & New Years. Comfortable quarters and friendly staff. What makes the place somewhat unique is the bistro cafe that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Limited but tasty menu. The grounds and public areas are nicely done and they were nicely decorated for the holidays.
About train noise: Yes, we heard it a couple of times but the sound was way off in the distance so wasn't a bother. It could be, I suppose, in rooms closer to the direction of the train.

Room Tip: If you have a choice between two Queen vs a King room. Consider the King as it has more room that includes a sofa.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family