Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Peppertree Inn(Beaverton)
View Hotel
All reviewspanda expresseinstein bagelsclose to washington squaremexican restaurantstrip malltrain whistleparking lotweekend staynice hotelwalking distancecheck in was easyshort drivegreat bedfree internetking suiteindoor poolstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I will stay at this hotel again as I have family just around the corner. Safe, quiet, extremely well located. The bed and pillows were so comfy I hated to come home! Nice convenient grab & go fruit for breakfast, but would have been even better if breakfast were included like the Embassy Suites property by Washington Square a hop, skip, & jump away. I basically picked this hotel over the Hilton associated Embassy Suites because of the free internet. I was very happy with the speed of the internet which I used wirelessly on my notebook while seated on the sofa in the room. I was able to get my work done in a jiffy. The one evening I was able to watch some TV I found a nice television selection (HBO, Animal Planet, etc.). Loved the fridge and coffee maker and GLASS drinking glasses. There is a Starbucks and an Einstein Bagels a short walk across the parking lot. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 rating was because of the cost for what you get in terms of size of room and no breakfast. That said, I REALLY enjoyed my stay here!

Room Tip: Request a room away from the train.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Janice B
Tracy R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you very much for not only staying with us but also for spending the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Beaverton Courtyard.

We hope that you will stay with us again should your travel plans bring you back to the Northwest.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Clean rooms and bed was very comfortable. Nice areas to sit outside or my the fireplace downstairs in the lobby. Could have used refrigerator and coffee pot in room but overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 17, 2013

You'd expect Marriott to appreciate a Gold member. Showing up at 230 pm on a Sunday afternoon, no upgrades. A bit of prodding, and the front desk clerk says "We can have one ready if you can wait." My response: "You've had a Gold reservation for a month, why don't you flag your most loyal customers first?" Glazed eyes, better than a donut. Then her boss jumps in and says: "Well, we tried." No, you didn't try. Older hotel, old bedding, very campy rooms. Courtyard is trying to spiff up the lobbies to look like a W Junior, but you pay for the service, the greeting and the updates, let alone the rooms, not a clean lobby. If the room sucks, the hotel sucks. This place sucks.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BlueHeronCove
Tracy R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing comments about your recent stay with us.

On behalf of Marriott International we’d like to thank you for your business. We’re grateful for our rewards members. We sincerely hope that this experience won’t prevent you from staying with our family of hotels in the future.

We regret the confusion surrounding your requested room upgrade. We offered an upgrade at check in however the room was not ready as check in is 3pm. The front desk offered to hold the suite for you until housekeeping could clean and you kindly declined. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you’d like to discuss this matter further, please contact me directly at 503-641-3200 ext. 601.

Thank you again for staying with us, and for your comments.

Warmest regards,

Tracy L. Reynolds
Beaverton Courtyard by Marriott

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Found this hotel by accident two years ago and stayed again recently on our way through Oregon. Extremely well located for all we had to do. Rooms are very clean and modern, the shower fantastic and if you don't want to eat in the hotel there is a great bagel/coffee cafe across the parking lot. Front desk staff was very pleasant and they had all our information from the previous stay. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We liked the ground floor room we were given because it was very easy loading up the car.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Incredibly friendly and helpful front desk staff. This hotel is in the up-to-date "courtyard" format with the central cafe / bar / breakfast area where you can get served food and drinks from morning til night. A great bed. Nice room. Lacking in power outlets but I got by ;-)
Free parking. Free WiFi. Good location in Beaverton.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business