“Yum Italian Food”

Bugatti's Tanasbourne
Ranked #20 of 389 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A favorite destination for the local community. Fresh made from scratch Italian cuisine, full friendly service, and a great gathering place for everyone.
Milwaukie, Oregon
“Yum Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

First visit to this establishment. Nicely decorated interior and the Italian food was very good and decent size portion for a reasonable price. Wait service was fast, effecient and friendly. I will definetly return soon to try other Italian items on their menu such as Lasagna.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michael B

Portland, Oregon
“Delicious Meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We frequent this Bugatti's as it has the best service, great atmosphere, and delicious food! The Trifecta of requirements for a great meal out. We have been there for meals as a couple, or recently with a group of 13. The service was efficient and accurately accomplished. Here are many of our menu favorites: Shrimp gamberetti, Shrimp Pesto Pasta, Baked Ziti, Mac 'n' Cheese, Salmon, Chicken Marsala, Hector's Margherita pizza, and 1/2 lb. Cheeseburger with fries.The Champagne spinach and strawberry salad is the tastiest ever! We usually will add a garlicky caesar salad to accompany our pasta dishes. They make one of the best - plenty of garlic - yummy! Your meal begins with a complimentary plate of focaccia bread and olive oil with garlic to dip it in. Many times with friends, we'll have 2 of these by meals end. The prices are comparable for a nice Italian restaurant. If you have a large group the tip is included. We usually tip the workers greatly as they have great customer service skills. It's a very clean restaurant in the dining area as well as the restrooms. They have an adjoining business parking lot that is sufficient. Outdoor seating on the sunny side too. We highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited January 2013
Estacada, Oregon
“Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent service while we were there. Our waiter was very attentive to all our wants and requests. The food was good. I ordered a pannini sandwich (mozzerelli, tomato, basil) and loved it. In fact it was a very large sandwich and I had to take half of it home with me. The sandwich was just as good when eating it as a leftover.

• Visited January 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Lunch at bugattis, not right for fish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

My mistake for ordering fish-n-chips at an italian restaraunt: the breading was too thick and not of a good flavor. The fries were soggy, not crisp ... I should have ordered pasta!

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Cleanliness concerns”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Having previously eaten at this restaurant and been very happy with it, we booked a table for Christmas Eve for a family meal. Although the food was good, the problem arose with my cocktail, which was served with a pubic hair stuck on the side of the glass. As I noticed before the waitress even left the table, I immediately handed it back. The next drink she brought me never even left her hands because she noticed something wrong and so didn't even serve the drink to me. The third drink was fine and the remainder of the meal was uneventful. However, when I called after Christmas to express my concerns, the Area Manager was barely apologetic and even suggested it had been an eyelash, rather a pubic hair. When I told her that even the server agreed with what it had been, the Area Manager questioned why we had stayed to eat after finding it.
Definitely a restaurant to be avoided in the future.

• Visited December 2012