“Exactly what I wanted”

Elmer's Restaurant - Cornell Oaks
Ranked #15 of 440 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A Northwest favorite since 1960. Our 25 locally owned Elmer's Restaurants take pride in their communities and source local, farm-fresh ingredients.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I went by myself for breakfast. The service was generous and quick. The food was perfect. I also ordered a BLT to go and it was great several hours later.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I lived in Oregon and I ate here often. I sure miss it. They have a wonderful breakfast. I always enjoyed their German Pancakes with some bacon. Just delicious! Their service and food were always great. They do get busy, especially on the weekends, so get their early!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Having just moved to Beaverton, we were looking for a good breakfast place. We tried out Elmer's, which was moderately crowded at 9 am on a Sunday morning and very crowded by the time we left at close to 10 am. The service was quick and friendly. I ordered a skillet and my daughter ordered an omelet. Both meals were delicious. They were well flavored, cooked exactly as ordered and came with biscuits that were excellent. The meal was priced reasonably. We will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I belong to a small group of people who get together once a month for brunch. We always go to Elmer's because we love their German pancakes. The portion is so large that my elderly mother and I can split one serving. I can only comment on breakfast items because that's the only time I've been there. The management and service is very attentive, and, of course, the food is very good. The drawback is we go on Sunday mornings which has got to be their busiest time so there's usually a wait. If you get chilly easily, don't sit by the windows. The air-conditioning is right above all those booths. However, they bend over backwards to accommodate our group which is greatly appreciated. I think it's the best place for breakfast in Beaverton.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

With iHop just around the corner you wouldn't think there would be room for another restaurant that specializes in breakfast foods but this place is great. Their bacon is way better than that which they serve in iHop and they have delicious choices on their menu. I have yet to try their other meal options because their breakfasts are so darned good. Great atmosphere, great food, friendly service. Lovely place.