“Great cakes”
Review of The Dessert Tray

The Dessert Tray
Ranked #8 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Beaverton
Description: We have been in business since 1996 providing Beaverton and Portland with quality desserts that are made from scratch. In our retail store we sell cookies, slices of cake and Illy espresso. We also offer wedding cakes, birthday cakes and other custom desserts by special order.
Pacific Northwest
“Great cakes”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We bought a birthday cake there once and it was one of the most delightful cakes I've ever had. Highly recommended, I understand they have flourless options for those with gluten issues. Worth the trip!

Visited August 2012

Guam
“One word- YUMMY”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Everything we bought here was delicious!! A must if you are craving for something sweet.

Visited April 2012
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
“Beautiful and delicious wedding cakes...”
Reviewed May 22, 2010

I had the Dessert Tray make my wedding cake. Not only turn out absolutely beautiful and done exactly as I asked. The cake was moist and very good. It looked exactly as it was delivered during the cake cutting in 85 degree weather. All of our guests were very impressed. I loved it so much I am getting ready to pick up another cake I had them do for a friends birthday.

Beaverton, Oregon
“You will get hooked”
Reviewed March 11, 2009

Just try this place for one of their individual sized treats. I promise you will never go back to Beaverton Bakery for doughnuts again. I love the sweets they make!