“If "average" is your desire, you can find it here!”
Review of Biscuits Cafe

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #19 of 429 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 27, 2012

So, a friend said this was the best breakfast place around. I think his view and mine don't quite match up. The eggs were OK, the pancakes below my expectations and the building lacked warmth, like someone just threw a few tables into a large space and told everyone it was a restaurant and come on in! However, the staff were very accommodating and made an otherwise not-so-great place much better. Would I return? Nope, too many other truly great places in the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Large breakfast. Excellent omlettes - share one unless you are very, very hungry. No expresso

Reviewed January 25, 2012

While visiting Portland, one of our favorite restaurants is Biscuits Cafe. This airy, cheery cafe offers comfort food, specializing in breakfast (or maybe that is as far into the menu as we get). The portions are huge. My borther and sister in law shared an omelette which came with a side of pancakes. Too much food for them so half the pancakes went to my bottomless pit of a teenage boy who polished them off after a order of eggs Benedict with ham and hash browns. My spouse and I shared an order of 2 eggs, ham and blueberry pancakes. You can get regular eggs, egg substitute or egg whites, just ask and they will cook your eggs however you want. Our son wanted fried eggs in his Benedict which was no problem. We ate there in November when they had pumpkin pancakes on the menu. They were so good and the order was big enough to share among the 6 people who were at the table (although I ate the lions share). Good food done well, attentive staff, and easy on the wallet. Sometimes the wait can be long, but on we worked right in on Saturday around 11am.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We tried the Biscuit Cafe for a hearty brunch based the numerous comments on TripAdvisor. We weren't disappointed.

Parking is off-street and adequate. We arrived as the last available tables were being filled up. The cafe has floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides, giving it a bright and light atmosphere. Decor is clean and casual.

The menu had the typical choices that you would expect for an American breakfast, as well as some unique items that caught my eye as things I would like to try in the future.

I had the corned beef hash breakfast plate. One thing to note for health-conscious (if you can call a breakfast like this healthy :-)): they do not put much if any salt on their food. I consider this a plus, as you can always add salt to your taste; you can't take out what's already in the food. As it turned out, adding Tabasco sauce added just the right amount of saltiness to my brunch plate.

Overall, the food was excellent, the ambiance was just right for an early weekend morning, and the service was friendly and attentive. We left well-fed and happy, which is what really counted to us.

We'll be back when we need another early brunch. Those other menu items are calling to me...

Reviewed February 13, 2010

We use to eat here 2 times a month until my wife found a bug in her eggs. Now we go to cafe murrayhill.

Been to Biscuits Cafe? Share your experiences!