“Loud!”

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Loud!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was our first visit to Mod. It was so loud that the staff couldn't hear us and vice versa. I tried helping out by giving the menu number rather than the name of the pizza, but kept getting a "what?" in response. We wanted a salad, so we were shuffled to the next staff person. It was unclear to the customers behind us whether they should go around us or wait. It was unclear to us that we had to wait for the salad before proceeding. When I got to the register, I had to explain my order again. I asked the clerk to speak up. He did, but in the condescending way that some people do when they speak to someone who does not understand English. When they called our order, we only got one of the two pizzas. When I questioned this, I got a little attitude from the server. He said it would be a few minutes for the second pizza. I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but as soon as I sat down with the first pizza, he called my name for the second. The pizza was OK if you like thin, cracker like crust. Overall, the atmosphere was chaotic and very loud. It seemed like it was their first day open. Three of the seven staff I saw did not seem to know what they were doing and none of them seemed to be having a good time.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank robert15065

Portland, Oregon
“Great for lunch, dinner, friends or family”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

So this is one of my new "go to" places. I like it because it is quick, reasonably priced, good pizza, and mostly because they are so flexible. You can ask for any of their toppings and extra too. Recently, I went with a friend and we split a pizza and a salad. It was so cool to each order exactly what we wanted on the pizza and get a salad that fit both of our whims. They did made an error and ended up putting Pesto on the whole pizza and would have gladly remade it, but we didn't care. I can't imagine having a bad experience here. It is great for a quick meal or for a meeting place over lunch. And regarding some of the other reviews, my suggestion is if something isn't right, just be nice explain the situation and ask that it be taken care of. They may be busy, but I always feel that my satisfaction is important to them

• Visited July 2014
Beaverton, Oregon
“Ordered pizza, never got it”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I went to Mod with another person, we both ordered pizzas, mine never came. It took two inquiries before the staff would admit that they never started the pizza. The manager did refund my money but no apology, just lots of attitude. My advice is go somewhere else, Mod is not a reputable restaurant that's going to be here much longer.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank C J
Beaverton, OR
“Great Pizza for a Great Price but Salty Crust”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I really like this place because it is fast and the pizza is thin and crispy. If you like it crispy like us then ask for extra Crispy! Everything is great but the crust is a little too salty for our tastes. This is great for somebody on a diet, but very filling. Will return!

• Visited February 2014
Portland, Oregon
“You can summarize our experience in one word: SUPERB!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We were looking for great tasting pizza, and food it at MOD Pizza in Beaverton. And while this was only trip to MOD, it certainly won't be our last, as the pizza was great, and the restaurant was clean, contemporary and organized. But most importantly, it was fast... taking only five minutes from ordering the pizza to it being boxed up and ready.

The atmosphere of the restaurant was fun and casual; a place you would go with friends and family. And NOT somewhere you would likely want to take a date. For that, go to Giovanni's in downtown Beaverton.

In short, MOD delivered exactly what it promised: Great food FAST!!!

• Visited January 2014