“My favorite sushi place!”
Review of Sushi Town

Sushi Town
Ranked #82 of 390 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
West Richland, Washington
“My favorite sushi place!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I love that it's on a conveyer belt so you can pick little plates and try lots of different things. I have never had any other conveyer belt sushi place have sushi this fresh. It is actually the only sushi conveyer belt place I will eat at. I have tried lots and lots of different sushi restaurants and this is definitely my favorite! Always fresh and delicious.

• Visited October 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Best casual sushi restaurant in the Portland metro area”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a regular dining spot for me. Very casual atmosphere but the staff is amazing - especially Nick the manager. He always remembers me and that I love super white tuna! The sushi is always fresh and very well prepared.

Visited October 2013
Albany, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

For someone looking for high quality sushi, this is not the place to go to, however for anyone who wants average sushi at a reasonable price you can't beat Sushi Town. We were seated quickly and our drinks were brought quickly. Selection of nigiri and rolls are your basic sushi fare. You can order other specialty sushi as well. I found the saba and salmon nigiri good for track sushi and I really liked their ika nigiri, My favorite is unagi and theirs were very good, however, it must have been the most popular choice because, if you didn't order it from the chef, you were going to wait.

• Visited October 2013
Newberg
“MY NEW HAPPY PLACE”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Awesome in the door, greeting, service. A cornucopia of rotating sushi, fruit, hot items, salads, even a tuna ceviche. In and out get there before 11:30 am or after 1pm else the line is out the door. Totally l-o-v-e it.

Visited June 2013
Seattle
“Love that choice”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The sushi just keeps rolling along the conveyor with choices of delicious sushi salads fruit and desserts. Specialty sushi can be ordered from the very attentive waitresses. Clean, fun, and great for kids... I love this place. Located just off the Sunset Hwy and right next to a soft yogurt shop perfect for dessert. I would recommend this to the serious sushi eater and for people who are not familiar with sushi. You see each item as it rolls along and you take the one that looks tasty to you. You pay a certain amount by the color of the plate so you know exactly what your final total will add up to by just adding up the empty plates.

• Visited May 2013