“Average”

Sushi Town
Ranked #48 of 401 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed October 4, 2013

For someone looking for high quality sushi, this is not the place to go to, however for anyone who wants average sushi at a reasonable price you can't beat Sushi Town. We were seated quickly and our drinks were brought quickly. Selection of nigiri and rolls are your basic sushi fare. You can order other specialty sushi as well. I found the saba and salmon nigiri good for track sushi and I really liked their ika nigiri, My favorite is unagi and theirs were very good, however, it must have been the most popular choice because, if you didn't order it from the chef, you were going to wait.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Awesome in the door, greeting, service. A cornucopia of rotating sushi, fruit, hot items, salads, even a tuna ceviche. In and out get there before 11:30 am or after 1pm else the line is out the door. Totally l-o-v-e it.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The sushi just keeps rolling along the conveyor with choices of delicious sushi salads fruit and desserts. Specialty sushi can be ordered from the very attentive waitresses. Clean, fun, and great for kids... I love this place. Located just off the Sunset Hwy and right next to a soft yogurt shop perfect for dessert. I would recommend this to the serious sushi eater and for people who are not familiar with sushi. You see each item as it rolls along and you take the one that looks tasty to you. You pay a certain amount by the color of the plate so you know exactly what your final total will add up to by just adding up the empty plates.

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I have fallen in love with sushi and we tried sushi town out today. The food was really good, place was clean and there was a lot of seats to accomidate.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

It seems everytime I visit Oregon I end up at Sushi Town. I think the price along with the quality and nice people make this place a great restuarant to frequently visit. I am ready for my next visit!