“Indian at its best!”

Abhiruchi South North Indian
Ranked #145 of 429 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were looking for an early dinner on New Years Day and remembered that we had eaten at Abhiruchi several times and had never been disappointed. We went for the lunch buffet and it was outstanding. A good selection and even the tandoori chicken (which I usually skip) was excellent. We have traveled in India several times in recent years and have come to love the food; especially the street vendors and small local restaurants. Abhiruchi is about as close to eating in India as you can get without the long airplane ride. Even my wife who is not a great fan of spicy food made two trips to the buffet sampling different items each time.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

In search for a nice spicy meal we ended up here. It was quiet, only one other table occupied. The service was very pleasant. We ordered a so-called dinner (we would call it a Thali). The dishes are taken from a buffet and heated. Most was not very delicately flavored, where actually the Indian cooking if famous for. My goat dish came with tons of bits and pieces of bones, I had to eat very carefully. The curry was not outspoken in taste. The Indian food in a food court is on average better... no second time for us

1  Thank bertjebof
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was ok to go to the restaurant for dinner and but can go one or 2 times not regularly .Thank you

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good Indian buffet, but my kids thought it a little spicy. They frequently ran low on Naan. Unlike India Palace, the mango lasi is not included in the lunch.

1  Thank Jayson S
Reviewed May 26, 2013

my mum wanted to eat Indian and we did not feel like driving too far from home so I read a few reviews of this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Some people wrote the place was run down and in need for a fix, but the funny thing is that this restaurant is in pretty good conditions: yet it simply has the look and feel of many places I ate at when in India, not the Americanized look. So, to be fair this place's look is rather authentic and that is why I like it. Anyway, look aside what truly counts is the food. when I first went we tried the lunch buffet and we loved it. they have a good mix of south and north indian offerings, including desserts! it was a very rich buffet and every thing I tried was delicious. the service was very kind also. Since then we tried the take out option and was amazed to find that they have a very effective online system, so you can order and specify the time of pickup. the food was again delicious. In brief, We are excited to have found a nearby indian restaurant we like!

1  Thank DarzDarz