“Very good gout curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Portland, Oregon
“Very good gout curry”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Our family stopped there for lunch and the gout curry was excellent. Highly recommend.

You want to get in as soon as they open at 11:30am

• Visited September 2013

Hubbard, Oregon
“Best Indian Food EVER”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is delicious, the service is excellent and the ambiance is wonderful. We go here for special occasions as well as an ordinary day that we just want supreme cuisine. I recommend the Lamb Pasanda. Best version of this meal that I have had in 3 different states!

Visited July 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“The only Indian food I like.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Swagat is the only Indian food that I will eat. We always feel at home when we eat in and often call in take out. I highly recconend the Mysore Mysaladosa, one if the top 5 best things I have ever eaten. I had to give then only 3 stars for service because it is often very very busy and at times they seem overwhelmed.

Seattle, Washington
“average to good Indian food, will not "wow your socks off" though”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Swagats is located in from the exterior what looks just like a common residential house off a side street near a busy shopping area.Once you walk in it has a nice relaxing ambiance.The only drawback is there are no particular private areas with the tables being very close together.
It seems to be a very popular establishment so service was average.The food portions were average to good, but I was not "wowed" by the flavors as I have been at other Indian restaurants.The price was fair-decent I would say, and I would say the overall experience was just slightly above average.

• Visited February 2013
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Any time we visit its always so tasty, the service is awesome and you get a real sense of traditional food and variety! We prefer the lunch buffet vs dinner but both are good! Love love love the tandoori chicken and the veggie masala are so good! If you want something delicious and different....this is it!