“Best in Town”

Dining options: Breakfast
PDX
“Best in Town”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Don't believe me? Just visit them between 7am and 9am any day and you'll see I'm not the only one saying this. I love their Corn Beef Hash, GREAT!
I just keep coming back.

Visited May 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Tasty Country Omlette”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I come here for breakfast every so often for more than 20 years. 99% of time I ordered the country omelette. It has stayed consistently good all of this time. I have never had a bad meal and none of my guests have ever complained. It does get a bit loud at times, but I recently was in another restaurant that was much, much louder. I did not have to wait this one Sunday, which is rare. The staff is friendly.

Visited April 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Been going here since college. I always order the country Omelette breakfast. It is always good and filling. I have watched the prices rise over the years.The draw back to the place is it has bad acoustics. Conversations from other tables will Blair sometimes making it difficult to talk. I find myself talking much louder than I would like to be heard. Great place for breakfast. Not a good place for a relaxing quiet meal.

Visited November 2013
Beaverton, Oregon
“No greeting, not worth it”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I went out looking for a good, late breakfast. I selected Tom's Pancake House. I walked in the door, and not one member of staff greeted me. Someone who looked like a manager was sorting money in the register for almost 10 minutes. The restaurant was busy. They have a small counter-eating area, but with limited seating, and mostly tables with chairs around the main dining area (no booths). Two groups of people were shown tables from the waiting area, but still no greeting. I did not get to sample Tom's menu, and probably will not return.

• Visited November 2013
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I wouldn't complain about this restaurant it was nice, very popular, clean, and the food was good. I just didn't like how long it took after we were seated to be acknowledged by a waitress, I was seriously thinking about leaving because we had 3 hungry kids and it took them about 10 minutes to come over and offer a beverage, and they were not busy yet we went early. Other than that it was ok. Food was good.

• Visited August 2013