“Pretty Good”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I wouldn't complain about this restaurant it was nice, very popular, clean, and the food was good. I just didn't like how long it took after we were seated to be acknowledged by a waitress, I was seriously thinking about leaving because we had 3 hungry kids and it took them about 10 minutes to come over and offer a beverage, and they were not busy yet we went early. Other than that it was ok. Food was good.

• Visited August 2013

Beaverton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a Saturday breakfast”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I meet friends there for a Saturday breakfast once a month. We have never been disappointed. Food is well above average, service is prompt and waitstaff is professional. It's always busy, but we are seated and served quickly.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a place for lunch”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Wait staff rude and incompetent
Food edible but not tasty. I can't believe how many people rave about this place. The only thing at our lunch meeting here was leaving.

• Visited May 2013
Aloha, Oregon
“Can't believe it took me so long to visit”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We've lived in Beaverton 35 years and drive by Tom's all the time. My husband has been there numerous times but I hadn't. Recently went with a friend and it was the best breakfast I've had in this area. Hot, cooked the way I asked - even had to take some home. Can't be beat.

Visited January 2013
Beaverton
“Mom and Pop feel restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good food with nice options for breakfast. Seating is good, with tables instead of booths. Their service is fairly quick no matter where you sit. Only issue is the check out process. You have to go to the same area where everyone is trying to check IN in order to pay for your meal. It seems to be very confusing at times and could potentially set up for a quick "escape" for non-payment if someone where so inclined due to the crowded front area right by the front door. But, the coffee is really good and is quickly refilled when needed. Worth popping in and trying it out.

Visited January 2013