“Great place for a Saturday breakfast”

Tom's Pancake House
Ranked #21 of 396 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I meet friends there for a Saturday breakfast once a month. We have never been disappointed. Food is well above average, service is prompt and waitstaff is professional. It's always busy, but we are seated and served quickly.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Wait staff rude and incompetent
Food edible but not tasty. I can't believe how many people rave about this place. The only thing at our lunch meeting here was leaving.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We've lived in Beaverton 35 years and drive by Tom's all the time. My husband has been there numerous times but I hadn't. Recently went with a friend and it was the best breakfast I've had in this area. Hot, cooked the way I asked - even had to take some home. Can't be beat.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good food with nice options for breakfast. Seating is good, with tables instead of booths. Their service is fairly quick no matter where you sit. Only issue is the check out process. You have to go to the same area where everyone is trying to check IN in order to pay for your meal. It seems to be very confusing at times and could potentially set up for a quick "escape" for non-payment if someone where so inclined due to the crowded front area right by the front door. But, the coffee is really good and is quickly refilled when needed. Worth popping in and trying it out.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The cooks must be very good the portions are great but the service is the worse. They closed Elmers a couple of years ago at Cedar hills crossing and so there are always a waiting line at Toms.
The Host seats you with out a word except calling out your number, I guess he expects you to follow him or else he doesn't speak English.
The wait staff is unfriendly and curt, overall if there was somewhere else for breakfast we wouldn't go back.