“Our Waiter Elevated the Experience”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #250 of 429 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Our waiter's name was Joey (and, as a rule, I rarely go on about wait staff...not because they don't deserve it, but because - hey - their job is to please guests, right???). But Joey is special....I don't know him personally & we're not related in any way...honest. What I liked about him most was that he was "real"...not with the fake, smiley attitude so many waiters/waitresses have. We had a 20-something Down Syndrome woman with us and Joey treated her with respect, humor and kindness...speaking directly to her, asking her questions, not talking down to her. Then, I have a nut allergy and he insisted on having my chicken salad completely remade just to make sure I was safe. I could go on and on....but I just want to make clear, he is a total asset to Red Robin and I hope his boss reads this. Maybe he'll receive a special bonus of some kind. If not, then I hope he hears about my remarks...he should know he's appreciated. Oh - yeah - and the food was good too.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I tried one of their new burgers last night. It was the pepper bacon burger made with Angus beef. It was quite good. We had great service.

We don't go to Red Robin much because their fries are so thick. We prefer a darker, thinner fry with a bit of crispiness. Red Robin fries are thick cut and not crisp.

Haven't been in years but this was a good burger. Of course, the "new" burgers are about $4-5 more than the other burgers.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Forget those fast food national chain burgers, this is the place to go for a great burger!
There is a nice selection of burgers to choose from as well as other menu items. My wife had the cobb salad and was quite happy, she even took half of it home as it was a large salad.
I highly recommend the sweet potato fries, they are great!
It would be nice to have a better beer selection though...

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Red Robin has the best cobb salad from any where around Beaverton! The salad is always very fresh and tasty

Reviewed July 8, 2013

So what if it's a "chain"? We couldn't care less!

They always have consistently good food.

We hadn't been to this one before, but popped in for a late lunch about 2:00 pm. They weren't busy and we got a *great* waitress, I think her name was 'Jodie'. She was funny, friendly and very efficient.

I usually have some kind of chicken burger, but opted for a mushroom swiss hamburger (good to branch out once in awhile, you know!) My husband had a "bleu" burger with extra patty. Both were really good and his was so huge he ended up eating it with a fork :-)

Good burgers plus a couple of good beers made for a nice satisfying lunch.