“Best Avo Cobb salad in the State!”
Review of Red Robin

Red Robin
Ranked #250 of 429 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Red Robin has the best cobb salad from any where around Beaverton! The salad is always very fresh and tasty

Reviewed July 8, 2013

So what if it's a "chain"? We couldn't care less!

They always have consistently good food.

We hadn't been to this one before, but popped in for a late lunch about 2:00 pm. They weren't busy and we got a *great* waitress, I think her name was 'Jodie'. She was funny, friendly and very efficient.

I usually have some kind of chicken burger, but opted for a mushroom swiss hamburger (good to branch out once in awhile, you know!) My husband had a "bleu" burger with extra patty. Both were really good and his was so huge he ended up eating it with a fork :-)

Good burgers plus a couple of good beers made for a nice satisfying lunch.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

good burguers and great staff.
pls be aware that waiting for a table can take anything from 5 to 45 minutes.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love to go to Red Robin for special occasions and birthdays. The service is always good and the burgers are wonderful. I love it when they sing to my 5-year-old son and when they sing to my 60-year-old mom. I just wish they would have the Red Robin again. My kids were disappointed when he wasn't there.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food is always great here, but not always the waitpeople. We had a new waitress that had a person following her around, it made our waitress so nervous that she forgot some things. I felt sorry for her. The person following her around came up after we were through and asked if she could help us like the other person didn't do a good job. This made us uncomfortable.