“very good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 20, 2012

One of best places i've been to and very good for takeout and everything is good. If you are looking for takeout i recommend this

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had a buffet-style dinner here. The food is good, but nothing special, the decor a bit sterile. Good for a quick bite to eat, dont exepct anything fancy.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This place is always busy--good sign. The food is good, the service is fast, and they even have delivery take-out.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Wife and I had noticed this restaurant previously when visiting the Mexican restaurant next door. The concept of multi-Asian menu options, i.e., Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, etc, I found interesting and somewhat unique. My wife order a Thai dish and I ordered a wonderful Chinese asparagus dish and we helped ourselves to both. My asparagus was superb and is it was very fresh, crunchy with a pleasing presentation. My wife had a shrimp curry dish and we enjoyed both but not to the extent we had hoped. The Thai was especially disappointing as my wife forgot to order any added spice and as a result her dish was very bland. We realize many American palates are spice free, but ours isn't and we should have ordered added spice. With her merlot we were out the door for under $40 including tip at this strip-mall location on the edge of Beaverton and Aloha. We would try this place again if we happened to be in the area.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I was staying at one of the closest hotels to the location and asked for delivery. The delivery was quick but food was really bad. Their egg fried rice has just traces of egg and their kung pao shrimp has no sauce and is just boiled shrimp and veggies, very bland and tasteless.