“The nicest people, and they make great sandwiches.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sub Station Beaverton
Ranked #5 of 386 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“The nicest people, and they make great sandwiches.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I love their subs. They are huge, and the bread is good. They even remember their customers, and treat them like family. They do get pretty busy at the lunch rush, so i try to go at a slightly different time. Fun to see all the train memorabilia

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Beaverton, Oregon
“Excellent local sandwich shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

I work nearby so I eat here a couple times a week. Very good sandwiches and soups. My favs are the Clancy and the Smitty sandwiches, I also like the French onion soup as well as the clam chowder.

Visited March 2012
Portland, Oregon
“My beaverton restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

We eat food from the substation a lot.it is a little hole in the wall.with good food.the owner vhck is a great Guy. The delirverly people are friendly too.

Irvine, California
“OMG This is some GOOD EATIN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

We asked a random guy where the best deli in town was and he sent us here, to the Beaverton Sub Station, declaring it the best sub he's ever eaten at the hands down best deli he's ever been to. We had to try it.

This is now my second favorite deli (Nothing can top High St Deli in San Luis Obispo, CA). It looks kind of expensive ($8.75/ft long, $4.75/6 inch), but it is SO worth it. I got the One Car (one type of meat) Turkey Foot Long Sub. It comes with Mayo, lettuce, provolone cheese, tomatoes, onions, and "spices". It was definitely foodgasmically amazing. Not only were each 6-inches of my sandwich more like 8-inches long, but it was like 4-inches wide at least! It was a GIANT sandwich (I ended up taking half back to the hotel for dinner!)! The flavors danced on my tongue in perfect harmony. The atmosphere was amazing. Small, family owned, quirky, deli style. Train stuff everywhere. The customer service was outstanding, and it turned out the friendly gentleman sitting nearby, enjoying a sandwich of his own, was the owner of 30 years!

I would recommend this place to a friend in a heartbeat. I will definitely be going there again. I'll have to try the soda/ice cream shop that's also inside the Sub Station.

• Visited November 2011
Fairview, Texas
“I eat here about 3 times a week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2010

Chuck, the owner, is a great guy and offers a great sandwich for an amazing price. We have been going here for over 20 years.