“Good Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Portland, Oregon
“Good Thai”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have had Thai from several places, I recommend trying this one. It has a wide selection it is one of the best I have tried for sure. Fried foods were crisp not greasy.
Waitress very helpful when asking questions regarding the menu.

• Visited April 2013

Beaverton, Oregon
“Not Thai Orchid anymore”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Not sure why those reviews are not dated. For about 3 years and the last I checked this was now called Thai Cabin, and the name summed it up for me, generic bland Thai, slow service...go to Thai Orchid in Tanasbourne if you want the good stuff.

• Visited September 2011
Oregon
“Standard Thai Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The Portland area enjoys a fairly sizable selection of Thai restaurants, and this place is an average offering in that genre, which is not to say that it's ho-hum, since the average Thai place in Portland is really quite good. This restaurant is part of a chain that has seen its fortunes rise and fall. This particular location has been around for a long time and has become a bit worn--not shabby, just not new and shiny. I've never had a bad meal here but have also never had anything that knocked my socks off either. A recent offering, mango chicken with cashew, was tasty and almost elevated my review to 4 stars but again, I've come to expect the average Thai offering in this city to be this good.

• Visited June 2012
Portland, Oregon
“It's all good!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

After leaving Treasure Island Buffet (for the worst buffet we've EVER encountered so unless you want food poisoning DON'T go there!!) we decided to try Thai Orchid. We're glad we did as everything was great! The pad thai was really good as was the beef and broccoli and it was all quite reasonable. They had the best hot tea, too! Delicious! The waitress was very nice and prompt. We'd definitely go back there!

Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good thai. Fresh and tasty red curry”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

very good thai. Fresh and tasty red curry

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook