“Great Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The service was wonderful the food was fresh and delicious. Just an all around great place to go. We were seated by an obnoxious and loud woman. We said something quietly to the waitperson and she immediately went to her manager and they both came back and politely moved us to a better place. It went so well, they were so nice about it.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I arrived at the restaurant soon after opening and requested a table for 8 including accommodation for a wheel chair and a sling for a baby carrier. They were quick to set up a table and as some others decided to join us added a table to accommodate them as well. It was a birthday gathering and lots of conversation so we were there for over two hours and they never made us feel we were over staying our welcome. We all enjoyed our meals and desserts and will certainly go there again.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We've been to Olive Garden several times. My favorite part is the salad. We were just there and tried the "2 for $25. We decided on appetizers rather than dessert - although 1 appetizer and 1 dessert to share would be a nice option, but not offered. We had the zucchini and bruschetta. The zucchini was so bland I left mine. The bruschetta was just slices of bread with an Italian "salsa" to put on it. Again, bland. Both were just very flavorless and disappointing.

I had the Spaghetti and meatballs. I normally have the lasagna which is usually pretty good. The Spaghetti wasn't very good either.

Service was great and we did have a good time. It was packed, probably because of the special but if you want authentic Italian food - try another place. If you want a place to take your kids and not worry about making too much noise - this is your place.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Great location off of Hwy 217, good food, great service

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I am reluctant to say too many negative things about this restaurant because I know people have to work here. I wouldn’t want to cause anyone to lose their job. However it is my opinion the owners should remodel the restaurant to create a better atmosphere. Maybe then it would justify their $20.00 entrees and $8.00 beverages. Until then I’ll skip this eating option.

1  Thank ClintonUSA