“Best pork fried rice ever!”
Review of Jin Wah Restaurant

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pork fried rice ever!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Jin Wah has been my favorite Asian place for years now, it has great selection, prices and large portions! The menu is extensive and contains something for everyone. I recommend the dim sum and the pork fried rice!

1 Thank kmd309

“Best in beaverton”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Probably the best dim sum in Beaverton ....not amazing, but still good! I'd happily go back, so well worth 4 stars!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NickF1978
Cedar Flat, OR
“Lots of options”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very good fast and authentic cant wait to visit my sister again so I can eat here.. Huge venue, a bar. My sister said at certain times a cart walks through and you pick from it. Amazing flavors!

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Very good dimsum, service a bit weak”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were there in group of eleven. Dimsum was among best we have had in Portland area. Carts came by as is customary, but staff had trouble handling needs of a larger group (e.g. when larger bowls of rice were required). Staff was very noisy in clearing tables. Otherwise fairly typical atmosphere for dimsum place. Probably good for family or group of four or five.

• Visited June 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great variety”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been eating here for at least 15 years. I was a fan even before this location. I enjoy coming for Dim Sum with family and friends or for Pho or Won Ton Soup if I am on my own and need to satisfy a craving. The restaurant is large so you rarely have to wait for seating. I like that they offer Dim Sum during the week, but there are more offerings on Saturday. Get there early for your favorites as some items go quickly.

• Visited June 2012