“1st time and now I'm cravin it”

Thai Orchid at Tanasbourne Mall
Ranked #139 of 441 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Called in for take out order during lunch break. Had never had Thai food and was a bit sceptical. Coworker convinced me to try and I'm really happy she did. I am hooked!!! Called the order in as we are walking out the door, and it was ready when we arrived. It was hot and fresh and delicious. We had the Chicken Pad Thai mild. It was perfect. Large portion was great for me to share that day. Now I will order and take the leftovers home... no more sharing for this girl. I have been cravin it ever since. Lots of good places to eat around Tanasbourne, but so far this is my favorite.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Tasty food, fast service (especially when ordering for pick-up), affordable, good atmosphere for a chain restaurant. I usually get the yellow curry with chicken which is delicious. They stick to mild, medium, and spicy very welI, and I like that I always know what I am getting.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Order #93 Khao Pad Ga Prau--It's the best! This Thai restaurant in Tannasbourne is always good. Tip, they tend to be generous with red chili flakes, so be sure you try "medium" before ordering "hot". Our family loves Thai Ordhid for dine in or Take out.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The service was poor, the floors and tables were NOT clean......BUT the Pad Thai was OUTSTANDING! It was the first time I'd ever had it and I will most definitely go back and I hope the service is better and the place is clean.

1  Thank Brenda92660
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Never going there again. Tried it twice. Nice atmosphere, lousy food

1  Thank DBrown512